English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

Old 17 February 2011, 19:18   #1
ElectroBlaster

Send a message via ICQ to ElectroBlaster
Competition pro - missing its rubber feet problem...

I picked up an old used comp pro, a genuine amiga/atari job with the 9pin joystick lead. It has had a hard life and needs a good scrub n polish but something needs sorting and its important enougth for me to fuss.

The four rubber feet are missing from the base... I have another one of these joysticks that has the feet and sometime in the past a foot fell off and I just stuck it back. I need to find some suitable replacements, anyone able to help me out? I will be hitting google in a bit and hunting around my junk pile in the shed.
Old 18 February 2011, 19:52   #2
source
Zone Friend

Have you tried Home Depot or Lowes. If you don't have them a big hardware store. You may be able to find something suitable with rubber drawer stops or cabinet door stops. Just a thought. Ivused them for case feet for my harddrive expansion for the 500.
Old 19 February 2011, 19:18   #3
ElectroBlaster

Send a message via ICQ to ElectroBlaster
Arggh this is so annoying lol

I have some trade tidy things, plasti containers with loads of square spaces that can hold small bits. So im going thru that lot and find some rubber feet but sods law says there are only 3 the right size

So I go on ebay and find something exactly the right size! Perfect I think.... yeh well they only send me one lot not two and they are completely the wrong size even tho I tripled checked and triple measured so I was confident they were correct! ARGGHHHHHHHH.

Well I took the kids out today to watch big momma's house 3 and then nipped over to a radio parts shop... they didnt have anything. So went into focus diy and they had foam feet but 1mm too big arghhhhh! Seems like im on a quest or something lol.