English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 20 September 2022, 21:49   #41
Leon Besson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigan123 View Post
Hi Leon sorry you had a bad experience, but the scroll wheel does work with the dual 9 pin ports, you will need to load a scrollmouse driver not just freewheel. As for being sluggish I have not noticed this issue it may be your specific mouse it work's very well with microsoft optical mice that have PS/2 compatibility.

I now have a compact a true HID USB adapter available on eBay and direct from Trumouse, works with vast majority of wired USB mice and some wireless models, its for mice only - not joysticks or game pads and no scroll wheel support, intended as a mouse replacement but also compatible with pc trackball controllers like trackman marble.

Message me and will offer a discount for any EAB members

Hi,

When you say “Specific Scroll wheel driver”? Which one? As the 2 I was told to use with this off Aminet” didn’t work. I have a multitude of mice including a Microsoft one. All them will work with directions and left and right buttons. But no scrollwheel.

Thanks.
Old 20 September 2022, 22:09   #42
Pyromania

Make one that supports wireless and I’m all in.