English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 05 September 2018, 19:04   #1
ZEUSDAZ

Bruce Lee WR Speedrun Attempt Livestream!

Calling all retro gaming fans, the Zeusdaz livestream is back this weekend!

This Sunday (9th Sep) at 7.30pm BST (U.K) I will be kicking off the livestream with some good'ol gaming chat and laughs with you all (featuring Snoopy the Labrador).

Following that at 8pm I will attempt a "LIVE" Bruce Lee Speedrun World Record Game Completion on the ZX Spectrum!
The current speedrun WR stands at 5m52s, I will get 3 attempts, an official of Speedrun.Com will be tuned in to time the run and IF I don't succeed beating the speedrun WR then here's what I will do:

I will take all the names of those who tune in to watch the livestream this Sunday and randomly pick one out, that winner will not only get to choose 7 games of their choice that they think are total garbage on the following formats (Amiga, Atari ST, ZX Spectrum, C64, Amstrad cpc, Megadrive, Snes) where I will review and shit-rate them and throw them in the vault of shitness forever making you feel much happier (normal request waiting times is around 6 months) but you will be placed at the top of the queue (these games will be in my SGT "Shit Game Time" section on my Youtube retro game channel).
But that's not all, if I fail to beat the world record I will also allow you to dictate what I upload from those formats above for a whole week giving you practically full control of my channel (except giving you the passwords of the account of course lol).

BUT REMEMBER!, you MUST tune in live on the livestream to have the chance of being picked!!!

After this I will play some games such as The Trap Door (zx spectrum), Street Fighter 1 (arcade), Street Fighter III (arcade), Tempest (arcade), Target Renegade (C64) just to name some.

To finish off we will be playing "Guess That Retro Game Tune" quiz where I play various C64, ZX Spectrum & Amiga game tunes and you have to guess them,...very popular part of the stream.

So lads & lasses, please set your reminders so you don't forget, we always have fun on the streams and It's always a great friendly crowd to mix with and if all goes to plan you'll witness history by seeing the fastest time ever seen completing Bruce Lee.

Kicking off this Sunday 7.30pm BST (U.K) 9th September on the Zeusdaz Unemulated Retro Game Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcI...e_polymer=true

You are ALL welcome, I hope you to see you there! :-D

Zeus & Snoopy

Last edited by ZEUSDAZ; 02 July 2022 at 00:54.
Old 05 September 2018, 19:14   #2
Foebane
Banned

But... Bruce Lee didn't originate on the ZX Spectrum, it originated on the Atari XL/XE platform and is massively the best version of the game around. Play that version instead.
Old 05 September 2018, 19:18   #3
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foebane View Post
But... Bruce Lee didn't originate on the ZX Spectrum, it originated on the Atari XL/XE platform and is massively the best version of the game around. Play that version instead.

I've longplayed them all on my channel bud but you can't do a speedrun on any other versions as they run far slower than the ZX version which makes that version such a joy to play regardless if it was or wasn't the original release.
Old 07 September 2018, 18:48   #4
Foebane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEUSDAZ View Post
I've longplayed them all on my channel bud but you can't do a speedrun on any other versions as they run far slower than the ZX version which makes that version such a joy to play regardless if it was or wasn't the original release.
Fair enough.

Also, I'm getting a big sense of deja vu about this topic. Haven't we discussed this before?
Old 07 September 2018, 21:20   #5
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foebane View Post
Fair enough.

Also, I'm getting a big sense of deja vu about this topic. Haven't we discussed this before?

I may have advertised this several months ago during a previous attempt but not for this one,...and the stakes this time are much higher for me if I fail