English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 11 October 2015, 21:12   #1
wasili

Configuration of fs-uae-launcher.exe whdload_game.zip

Hi Frode (and anybody else who might be able to help),

first thank you for your great work and for making it open source. I know nohing about Phyton though, so I need some help.

I know the feature is relatively new, but if I want to start a whdload game using the command line, can I change the configuration for it. Maybe via switches or config files? I realized it certainly doesn't work the same way as with fs-uae.exe.

thanks an have a good day!

Old 13 October 2015, 23:38   #2
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasili View Post
I know the feature is relatively new, but if I want to start a whdload game using the command line, can I change the configuration for it. Maybe via switches or config files? I realized it certainly doesn't work the same way as with fs-uae.exe.
Yes, the feature was added in a "minimal way" on request. It *should* be possible to start fs-uae-launcher with settings and/or config switches, but that feature does not exist yet.
Old 26 February 2016, 00:23   #3
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

@wasili You can now override config via the command line. See the changes for 2.7.8dev for details.