English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 16 January 2021, 13:29   #21
rabidgerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimbal View Post
"Hard" as in you can't play it in a fun way, you fight cheesy. I remember jump kicking all the time. I find DD3 boring, the combat just doesn't seem to really have any weight behind it. If you punch someone in DD2, it feels like you're beating up a street thug rather than a cartoon character.
I think perhaps you have nailed it. I felt I was one move fighting all the time too. However I could put that down to unfamiliarity with the game and controls. I'll give it a play later and see how I get on.

II is defo as you described. I am surprised I beat that game in an afternoon as I have beat very few games in my life time. I think I was well trained in it as I'd spent so long playing the first game the day before that by the time I started II I was in good shape. It's all about that big fat bastard who comes in and goes "Guess who"? Love the sounds in the game Actually the guy in the mask and his crazy laugh is pretty cool too.