English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > News

Old 16 December 2021, 00:06   #301
alpine9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromania View Post
What development tools were used to develop Worthy?
A modified version of bebbo's gcc (which uses vasm/vlink) instead of bintuils. Game is mainly C, with some asm. Some custom built tools for managing assets.
Old 16 December 2021, 00:10   #302
Pyromania

Where’s a good place to buy it since distributor is MIA?
Old 16 December 2021, 00:15   #303
alpine9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromania View Post
Where’s a good place to buy it since distributor is MIA?
Email tsak at admin@pixelglass.org and he will help you out.
Old 16 December 2021, 00:27   #304
Tsak
Pixelglass/Reimagine

Btw in regards to our site we're preparing a major update very soon (hopefully in a couple of days it will be up) plus a dedicated page to buy Worthy within.
Old 16 December 2021, 02:46   #305
Pyromania

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpine9000 View Post
Email tsak at admin@pixelglass.org and he will help you out.
Thanx, I’ll be buying it next week. I saw the gameplay on YouTube with Ms Lemon and it looks like a great game.
Old 16 December 2021, 07:05   #306
mailman
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyc View Post
What am I doing wrong with the WHDLOAD setup?

Downloaded it from whdload website, extracted all files into a directory called Worthy. created a subdirectory in there called data and put all existing game files into that.
Clicking on the slave leads to errors. the .slave shows as a tool not a project though so there is no default program (whdload) to open it (shouldnt it be a project? have I broken it somehow?)
It would be better to extract all the files from the archive to RAM:. Then go into the RAM:, click on the install icon and let the whole installation process to be done automatically. You will see that "data" directory will be created and some extra files too. You may manually copy the game files to "data" directory or let it to be done by installation process. Anyhow you will get the game icon which should be "project" with necessary settings made in it.
Old 16 December 2021, 09:19   #307
crazyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman View Post
It would be better to extract all the files from the archive to RAM:. Then go into the RAM:, click on the install icon and let the whole installation process to be done automatically. You will see that "data" directory will be created and some extra files too. You may manually copy the game files to "data" directory or let it to be done by installation process. Anyhow you will get the game icon which should be "project" with necessary settings made in it.
There is no install icon for this one. I followed the instructions on the info page for worthy on whdload.de :
No installer: copy/move all game files into a "data" subdir and run
the slave.

EDIT - OK I got confused. Tweaked version gave me some improvement but did not solve my weird invisible pointer problem. I have now got the whdload setup working which has solved it.
Cheers

Last edited by crazyc; 16 December 2021 at 18:49.
Old 20 December 2021, 21:42   #308
Tsak
Pixelglass/Reimagine

Hey guys, we've just did a MAJOR update to our entire site: https://pixelglass.org/
Now you can buy Worthy directly from us (on a more official and user friendly capacity)!

As a bonus the new download includes a couple extra versions of the game, namely a soft-censored version which replaces all red blood splatters with green ones and a patched version, addressing some of the issues reported on expanded systems. Enjoy!
Old 21 December 2021, 10:33   #309
honx

what about users who bought worthy at the wrong shop (amiga.net.pl/bitronic.pl of that adam zalepa fraudster)?
how can we get the extra versions and the patched version? do we have to buy the game again?
Old 21 December 2021, 11:16   #310
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

@Tsak: Green blood for blobs is understandable, but I hope that the hero & the final boss keep their blood red .
Old 21 December 2021, 18:45   #311
Tsak
Pixelglass/Reimagine

Quote:
Originally Posted by honx View Post
what about users who bought worthy at the wrong shop (amiga.net.pl/bitronic.pl of that adam zalepa fraudster)?
how can we get the extra versions and the patched version? do we have to buy the game again?
Send us a mail (if possible with your order number, or something that proves you got the game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malko View Post
@Tsak: Green blood for blobs is understandable, but I hope that the hero & the final boss keep their blood red .
That version was meant to be censored for kids (it was made on request for a buyer) so all blood is green. Beats the purpose if it's not.
Old 21 December 2021, 20:04   #312
honx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsak View Post
Send us a mail (if possible with your order number, or something that proves you got the game)
mail sent.
Old 22 December 2021, 01:16   #313
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsak View Post
That version was meant to be censored for kids (it was made on request for a buyer) so all blood is green. Beats the purpose if it's not.
My mini-godzillas call Worthy "The game of the prince and princess", maybe a blue blood patch for them then ? (joking of course)
Old 22 December 2021, 01:22   #314
amifan
WhatIFF? Amiga Magazine

Thank you for this, I bought Worthy and Alarcity from the "other place" before but this is great now I can buy it directly from you guys, will be putting in an order for Worthy , at that price it is steal! Will you be selling MetroSeige and AlarCity directly through your website as well?
Old 22 December 2021, 01:49   #315
sean_sk
Gimmemore Commodore

I couldn't seem to find a definitive answer to the question: But will a boxed version be up for sale in the future?
Old 22 December 2021, 03:01   #316
Tsak
Pixelglass/Reimagine

Quote:
Originally Posted by malko View Post
My mini-godzillas call Worthy "The game of the prince and princess", maybe a blue blood patch for them then ? (joking of course)
He, he

Quote:
Originally Posted by amifan View Post
Thank you for this, I bought Worthy and Alarcity from the "other place" before but this is great now I can buy it directly from you guys, will be putting in an order for Worthy , at that price it is steal! Will you be selling MetroSeige and AlarCity directly through your website as well?
Thanks, we'll see about that. Whatever we can sell directly probably we will from now on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_sk View Post
I couldn't seem to find a definitive answer to the question: But will a boxed version be up for sale in the future?
That's because there isn't any definitive answer yet. There's definitely a demand though and we'd also want to see a brand new physical version on sale out there, so it might happen eventually.