English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 29 November 2021, 17:53   #1
ral-clan

How do I get Advanced Settings to "stick" in FS-UAE launcher? [SOLVED]

I'm using FS-UAE 3.0.5 with the Launcher in Lubuntu.
I can't seem to make parameters I add to the ADVANCED SETTINGS text box "stick" (be remembered).
I open Advanced Settings, type in...
audio_buffer_target_size=20
Then when I exit that window back to the launcher screen and try to go back into the Advanced Settings window, the line I added is gone.

How do I made FS-UAE remember this additional parameter? The details of it are here: https://fs-uae.net/docs/options/audi...er-target-size

EDIT: I found out I could make other settings "stick" like "stretch = 1" but just not the audio buffer setting I want to add. Maybe it's been deprecated or is not valid for this Advanced Settings window?
Thanks

EDIT #2: It seems in my version of FS-UAE "audio_buffer_target_bytes" (the older version of this parameter) is required. https://fs-uae.net/devel/docs/option...get-bytes.html

Last edited by ral-clan; 29 November 2021 at 18:05.
Old 29 November 2021, 18:03   #2
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Hi, the advanced settings screen only shows options that is not "known" to the Launcher settings. There is an UI control for audio_buffer_target_size which is why the setting does not show when you reload advanced settings. If you want to inspect/edit all settings regardless if this, you can manually edit FS-UAE/Data/Settings.ini

PS: Consider updating to FS-UAE 3.1.x