English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace > Swapshop

Old 09 March 2010, 21:05   #1
Megamix

Amigas + Xbox for swaps

Hi All, I am cutting down on what I have in my Amiga computers.

I`m after Swaps really and not really into posting oversea, but will look in to it.
Anyway I have....

2 Amiga A500`s with memory upgrades, 1 has a faulty modulator (displays in Black & White only but works full colour with a RGB cable) apart from that they work perfect, 1 still has the warranty seals un-broken,1 has the original C= memory upgrade (in silver sheilding) cant find the workbench disks, but they both have mouse etc: 1 is in its origianl box.

I also have a A1200, this was going to be a tower project last time I put this on it worked fine,but the metal shield is not there or the internal hard drive rest, there is a 200mb hardrive with it but no mouse its just a A1200 with power pack and HD (i`ll say it works its going as is)

Lastly Tho not really Amiga is a Soft moded Boxed X-Box, it has 2 controllers,DVD remote and 13 origial games, I know some people like to use these for the Amiga Emulator I was going to use it for this but never got around to it.

I`m after swaps for bits for my Amiga 4000 as I`m just keeping one Amiga now, I`m after a faster processor the 3640 & flicker fixer, I know I`m asking for a lot but I will work out cash too if I get the right offer, the flicker fixer does not have to be something fantastic as long as it will do higher screen modes then the standard Amiga.