English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 21 November 2005, 21:30   #21
DoctorQ
What?? Who?? DoctorQ!!

Send a message via MSN to DoctorQ
@martin-flash

Please do so, I would love to see my offer for your machine which you wanted to have 999 UKP for!!! What was it, a Power Tower with a BlizzardPPC 060/240/SCSI, BVisionPPC, scandoubler and FastATA? You ever wonder why some of your items isn't sold through ebay?

By the way, feel free to leave as soon as possible, I'm sure noone will miss you.
Old 21 November 2005, 21:47   #22
martin-flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorQ
@martin-flash

Please do so, I would love to see my offer for your machine which you wanted to have 999 UKP for!!! What was it, a Power Tower with a BlizzardPPC 060/240/SCSI, BVisionPPC, scandoubler and FastATA? You ever wonder why some of your items isn't sold through ebay?
Here it is what I wanted (600-700 GBP) with scandoubler and I sold it with no problems:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2553%26fvi%3D1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...8756%26fvi%3D1
And Your offer was maybe 50% of it or may be not.

Quote:
By the way, feel free to leave as soon as possible, I'm sure noone will miss you
I wish I could!

BTW You are very guest. According to danish people you are noit danish citizen probably.

Last edited by martin-flash; 21 November 2005 at 21:53.
Old 21 November 2005, 21:50   #23
martin-flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopos2000
Are you selling them as well?
No I am not. But you did (UK people) a long time ago. All english colonies in the past (India colony and others...)
Old 21 November 2005, 21:54   #24
DoctorQ
What?? Who?? DoctorQ!!

@martin-flash

Oh, so now that it is out in the open, you only wanted 600-700 GBP...right...this only proves that you aren't trusthworthy, since you said to me that the reserve price was 999 UKP.

Anyway, I can't be bothered to waste any more time on you, or your auctions, you are simply not worth it. I just hope most of the people that is considering buying from you comes across this site, to see what a kind of guy you really are.
Old 21 November 2005, 22:38   #25
martin-flash

Quote:
@martin-flash

Oh, so now that it is out in the open, you only wanted 600-700 GBP...right...this only proves that you aren't trusthworthy, since you said to me that the reserve price was 999 UKP.

Anyway, I can't be bothered to waste any more time on you, or your auctions, you are simply not worth it. I just hope most of the people that is considering buying from you comes across this site, to see what a kind of guy you really are.
Not 999 GBP! Your email is on the way back to you and check the price.
Read it again.
I am trusthworthy - read my eBay feedbacks and also QXL.DK (and also read your emial with price).
You are like vaselin man on this forum, you keep in herd along white sheeps on this forum because you can not face to be a black sheep like me and face all the others.
Shame on you if you are danish citizen.

If you do not want to waste your time with me than why you always come into my forum' threads or auctions?

This Simply Information is for you.
Old 21 November 2005, 22:48   #26
DoctorQ
What?? Who?? DoctorQ!!

Quote:
LÆS E-MAIL

Inbox » Re: A1200 with BPPC and BVision on ebay

:: svar :: svar alle :: videresend :: printvenlig version :: vis header :: vis som unicode
fra: "Marcin H." <martinflash@gmail.com> « Tilføj til adressebog » « Bloker afsender »
til: <doctorq@tiscali.dk>
cc:
emne: Re: A1200 with BPPC and BVision on ebay
sendt: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:36:08 +0100

Hi!
This is your requested email.
and the price around 700 GBP not 999!
Regards for you
Martin

----- Original Message -----
To: "Martin Flash Gordon" <martinflash@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: A1200 with BPPC and BVision on ebay

>>-- Original Message --
>>From: "Martin Flash Gordon" <martinflash@gmail.com>
>>To: <doctorq@tiscali.dk>
>>Subject: Re: A1200 with BPPC and BVision on ebay
>>Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 22:00:52 +0200
>>
>>
>>Hi!

The reserve price is 799 GBP and I think it schould be more.

Fair enough, but at that price I'm certainly not interested. Let me know
if you have more willing to pay that price, as I would gladly sell my
similar
setup for that price.

I got aleady many offers (even from New Zealand) so I want to wait till
the
end of auction.

I take it these people doesn't know how high the reserve price is. Anyway,
good luck selling it

Allan

This is fully equipped PPC Amiga rare to find on eBay.
Regards
Marcin

----- Original
>>Message -----
To: <martinflash@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 6:43 PM
Subject: A1200 with BPPC and BVision on ebay

Hi,

saw your ebay auction, and was wondering what your reserve pric
>> for the
system is? Would you be willing to sell the system away from ebay (it will
save you some fees)?

I would be able to pick the system up if needed.

Regards
Allan
Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards

Allan Müller

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards

Allan Müller
Can you please point to somewhere where I have stated which price I wanted to pay??? I can't see it anywhere, because it's not there, but it doesn't mean that I would want it for free!

Anyway, a misjudging from me, you are correct, 799 GBP was the reserve price you stated, but it doesn't change the fact that you are lying, since the auction you linked to has a reserve price of less than 600 GBP.

And no, I'm not a black sheep; I'm selling items here on EAB as well, and only one has been locked because the mods thought it was you under a different name! At least I'm not rude to the people that might buy items from me, unlike yourself.

-EDIT-

By the way, I like your statement in the top of the email saying that the reserve is around 700 GBP when in fact later in the email it says that it is 799 GBP. So 99 GBP is just nothing or what?

-EDIT2-

And the reason for "coming into your threads" is to help people find the same hardware to more realistic prices!
Old 21 November 2005, 23:39   #27
martin-flash

Quote:
Can you please point to somewhere where I have stated which price I wanted to pay??? I can't see it anywhere, because it's not there, but it doesn't mean that I would want it for free!
but can you please point to somewhere in that e-mail where I have stated price which I wanted 999 GBP?
you never wanted to pay 799 GBP for it so it means from this email that you wanted to pay below 799 GBP, so I guess 50% to make the money - it is simple
Quote:
By the way, I like your statement in the top of the email saying that the reserve is around 700 GBP when in fact later in the email it says that it is 799 GBP. So 99 GBP is just nothing or what?
There was also another scandoubler into that PPC amiga package that I have separated into 2 auctions auction ( read this forum carefully again)....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2553%26fvi%3D1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...8756%26fvi%3D1
And Your offer was maybe 50% of it or may be not.
So it is aditional 120 GBP, so 599+120 =719 GBP
but not 999!
Old 22 November 2005, 02:17   #28
BippyM
Global Moderator

martin-flash I am sick and tired of your derogatorive remarks and slagging off of other members for no reason!

If you cannot argue your point without name calling and being degrading towards other users then you either need to have a better understanding of the english language, OR change your attitude!

This is not going to be tolerated on here any longer. I am going to CLOSE EVERY marketplace thread you make from now on until RCK deals with you appropriately.

I have replied in public because you do not heed the advice I give you in PM, and I want other members to see that we are dealing with your attitude.

CLOSED!
Old 22 November 2005, 07:02   #29
woody57

In line with fellow globbal Mod Bippym I will point out that the seller known as Martin flash

Only starts these NONSENSE responses when he see's there are NO GLOBBAL MODS ONLINE to deal with it.

It is not board policey to allow such petty & flame inducing comments in On TOPIC threads & I appologise to any visitors who are shocked by the childish content of the above posting.

This matter is being dealt with democratically & will be resolved very soon permanently