English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Nostalgia & memories

Old 27 May 2011, 21:28   #1
Djay
95th User

Created an Amiga Title? Stories Please!

The Idea
If you helped to create an Amiga title, i.e Game, App, Music, Demo, Crack etc etc, then please share your stories!

The Info
Please share your name and any other aka's , what titles you produced, how you got involved, what you do now and any information that you would like to share that is on topic.

The Reason
I have read many posts at EAB and small background information pops up, like oh yeah, i made the sound effects for GAME X... which leads into the thread going off-topic... but these stories really interest me, its great to "get to know" the people behind some of our favourite memories, which made it possible now to have a popular forum like EAB exist!

The Thanks
So thank you in advance, don't be shy, don't leave anything out and be reminded that we understand the events happened a long time ago!

Last edited by Djay; 27 May 2011 at 21:44.