English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 09 August 2023, 23:57   #1
kalu666

Question Bomber Bob Italian IPF

Hi i am looking for Bomber Bob Italian IPF, i can find only the cracked release but i need it for WHDLOAD installer.

Someone can help me? it is ok also the already installed game.

Thanks!
Old 10 August 2023, 09:03   #2
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

You can find the pre-installed WHDLoad version (including Italian) here: https://ftp2.grandis.nu/turransearch...0&httplinks=on
Old 10 August 2023, 14:52   #3
kalu666

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCD View Post
You can find the pre-installed WHDLoad version (including Italian) here: https://ftp2.grandis.nu/turransearch...0&httplinks=on
Thanks, but i need the italian version not the english one!
Old 10 August 2023, 16:48   #4
AMIGASYSTEM

kalu666, the version of BomberBob they posted to you is the original "European" version, the original Italian version, adds the titling in Italian and the Intro of the famous song "Exactly" sung by Francesco Salvi (video attached).

--- Italiano ----

kalu666, la versione di BomberBob che ti hanno postato è la versione originale "Europea", la versione originale Italiana, aggiunge la titolazione in Italiano e la Intro del famoso brano "Esatto" cantato da Francesco Salvi (video allegato).

[ Show youtube player ]

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 12 August 2023 at 00:41.
Old 10 August 2023, 19:17   #5
Seiya

also in the italian cracked version there is the complete song "esatto" sung by Francesco Salvi
Old 10 August 2023, 21:30   #6
AMIGASYSTEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiya View Post
also in the italian cracked version there is the complete song "esatto" sung by Francesco Salvi

Yes it is the one you see in the attached vido, for the European version the authors decided to use an intro music better known in the world !
Old 10 August 2023, 22:43   #7
kalu666

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIGASYSTEM View Post
kalu666, the version of BomberBob they posted to you is the original "European" version, the original Italian version, adds the titling in Italian and the Intro of the famous song "Exactly" sung by Francesco Salvi (video attached).

--- Italiano ----

kalu666, la versione di BomberBob che ti hanno postato è la versione originale "Europea", la versione originale Italiana, aggiunge la titolazione in Italiano e la Intro del famoso brano "Esatto" cantato da Francesco Salvi (video allegato).

[ Show youtube player ]
Yes i know, i have the original floppy in italian but is not working anymore! So i am looking for an ipf version or a whdload version already installed.
Old 11 August 2023, 00:48   #8
AMIGASYSTEM

If it is unprotected, can you PM me a clone in ADF, where I could try to fix it or replace the corrupted files !
Old 11 August 2023, 01:28   #9
kalu666

Quote:
If it is unprotected, can you PM me a clone in ADF, where I could try to fix it or replace the corrupted files !
Non lo legge più, il drive fa rumoracci e niente. Ho provato a sostituire i files della versione italiana crackata nel whdload già installato, ma ovviamente mi da errore e non và.
Old 11 August 2023, 09:46   #10
AMIGASYSTEM

The fact that it doesn't read it may also depend on one file being corrupt file, plus you can't replace an original file with a cracked.

If you send me an "original unmodified" ADF, I can try to fix it with files from my original "European" version.

---- Italiano ---

Il fatto che non lo legge può anche dipendere da un solo file corrotto, inoltre non puoi sostituire un file originale con uno craccato.

Se mi invii un ADF "originario non modificato", posso tentare di fixarlo con i file della mia versione originale "Europea".

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 12 August 2023 at 00:40.
Old 11 August 2023, 16:24   #11
kalu666

Quote:
The fact that it doesn't read it may also depend on one file being corrupt file, plus you can't replace an original file with a cracked.

If you send me an "original unmodified" ADF, I can try to fix it with files from my original "European" version.

---- Italiano ---

Il fatto che non lo legge può anche dipendere da un solo file corrotto, inoltre non puoi sostituire un file originale con uno craccato.

Se mi invii un ADF "originario non modificato", posso tentare di fixarlo con i file della mia versione originale "Europea".
non lo legge, non accede al disco non è un file corrotto sarà qualche settore danneggiato, non posso fare adf, dms o altro perchè si bloccano i programmi durante il tentativo di lettura.
Old 11 August 2023, 21:52   #12
AMIGASYSTEM

Sorry kalu666, you said you replaced some files in the floppy, if you did this the disk is accessible !

Disk copy is done even in the presence of bad sectors ! check the goodness of your reader !
Old 11 August 2023, 22:26   #13
kalu666

Quote:
Sorry kalu666, you said you replaced some files in the floppy, if you did this the disk is accessible !

Disk copy is done even in the presence of bad sectors ! check the goodness of your reader !
i tried to copy the files from the cracked version to the whdload. And i tried to copy the original floppy with internal floppy and external one, same results, not working! (the workbech shows Df0:???)
Old 11 August 2023, 23:09   #14
AMIGASYSTEM

If it shows Df0:??, it means that it has become NoDOS, that is, it no longer has Amiga formatting.

In any case you can always create an ADF Image, the fact that it is Df0:?? does not mean that it cannot be copied or that you cannot create an ADF.

AMiGA is not a PC, it can copy even defective disks, if you can't do that probably your floppy drive no working properly.

To create an ADF use ADFer: http://aminet.net/package/disk/misc/ADFer

--- Italiano ----

Se mostra Df0:??? significa che è diventato NoDOS, ovvero non ha più una formattazione Amiga.

In ogni caso puoi sempre creare una Immagine ADF, il fatto che sia Df0:??? non significa che non può essere copiato o che non puoi creare un ADF.

AMiGA non è un PC, può copiare anche dischi difettosi, se non riesci a farlo probabilmente il tuo lettore floppy no funziona bene.

Per creare un ADF utilizza ADFer: http://aminet.net/package/disk/misc/ADFer

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 12 August 2023 at 00:39.
Old 11 August 2023, 23:35   #15
kalu666

Quote:
If it shows Df0:??, it means that it has become NoDOS, that is, it no longer has Amiga formatting.

In any case you can always create an ADF Image, the fact that it is Df0:?? does not mean that it cannot be copied or that you cannot create an ADF.

AMiGA is not a PC, it can copy even defective disks, if you can't do that probably your floppy drive no working properly.

To create an ADF use ADFer: http://aminet.net/package/disk/misc/ADFer

--- Italiano ----

Se mostra Df0:??? significa che è diventato NoDOS, ovvero non ha più una formattazione Amiga.

In ogni caso puoi sempre creare una Immagine ADF, il fatto che sia Df0:??? non significa che non può essere copiato o che non puoi creare un ADF.

AMiGA non è un PC, può copiare anche dischi difettosi, se non riesci a farlo probabilmente il tuo lettore floppy no funziona bene.

Per creare un ADF utilizza ADFer: http://aminet.net/package/disk/misc/ADFer
no, quelli ndos dice df0:ndos, adfer lo conosco e non funziona perchè il disco è andato.

Fidati che ci ho provato in mille modi, pure con l'action replay e il burstnibbler integrato
Old 12 August 2023, 00:31   #16
AMIGASYSTEM

Don't write in Italian, correct the posts, let's talk in PM ! that I explain better in Italian, I also have a surprise for you !