English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 09 November 2023, 03:14   #1
melaniewalker

RGB2HDMI Config Question

Hi,

I'm trying to confgiure my rg22hdmi setup, I have a CPLD FFC RGBtoHDMI board rev 1.1, I've installed the firmware on a micro sd card. I get the Amiga's boot screen but the settings needs calibrating.

The board has an integrated menu button, if I click it once I get the menu on screen, but how do i scroll the options. I seem to be stuck on "return", so as soon as I click the button a second time the menu simply exists. I've tried quick and long pressed but the result is always the same.

Any ideas?
Old 09 November 2023, 05:27   #2
Lineof7s

In theory, with a single-button setup, if you hold it in the menu appears, then each time you click it again it moves down (or up, if you change the setting from its default) to the next line. To "hit Enter", as it were, you hold the button in for a couple of seconds. Those are your choices: click it quickly, or hold it in for a couple of seconds.

If you're just clicking it and the menu's appearing, it's not quite working properly. Similarly, to activate the "Return" menu item (like any other menu item) you need to hold the button in, so if you're just clicking on that and it's going away, it sounds like your button is always on? Maybe?

Anyway, with a single button that's how it's supposed to work, and yours apparently isn't.

PS: If the menu isn't showing and you just click the button, it should take a screenshot and flash up on the screen that it's done so and the path of the filename it saved.