English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 07 February 2010, 09:44   #1
klischee

The Games: Summer Edition

Hi

I am using WinUAE 2.0.1.0 and try to get a config to run for "The Games - Summer Edition". But I always receive graphical errors.

When I run the game with quick start mode and low compability, like someone told here, it runs fine.

But I would like to start it with a config, so I dont have to set the diskettes every time and can share the config with my mother (She loved the game).

Does anyone know what I have to set that it works, or could someone share his config with me?

Old 07 February 2010, 10:40   #2
mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by klischee View Post
Hi

I am using WinUAE 2.0.1.0 and try to get a config to run for "The Games - Summer Edition". But I always receive graphical errors.

When I run the game with quick start mode and low compability, like someone told here, it runs fine.

But I would like to start it with a config, so I dont have to set the diskettes every time and can share the config with my mother (She loved the game).

Does anyone know what I have to set that it works, or could someone share his config with me?
I suppose you have used cracked version.
I think the cracktro causes graphical corruption.
There is a version, where the cracktro is disabled and in this version is no graphical corruption.

Try this TOSEC set:

Quote:
Games, The - Summer Edition (1989)(U.S. Gold)(Disk 1 of 2)[cr PNA][a2]
550948C6
Old 07 February 2010, 10:45   #3
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

My real A500 does the same if disk is already inserted before Amiga asks for disk. It works if disk is inserted after "insert disk" screen appears. (in other words, this is not an emulation problem)

Cracktro apparently messes up something if display is not yet initialized (or perhaps it works only with some specific configuration), original SPS version seems to work without graphics issues.

(EDIT: too late)
Old 07 February 2010, 10:46   #4
klischee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mai View Post
There is a version, where the cracktro is disabled and in this version is no graphical corruption.
You're my man!

It works Thanks for the help (to you too, Toni Wilen)

Last edited by klischee; 07 February 2010 at 10:57.