English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Other

Old 01 May 2010, 20:51   #1
dagtm

ATTENTION! Vesalia.de shop and problems..

Hi,

I just wanted to share my problem with You, people who might want buy anything from Vesalia.de.

On April 23 2009 I have ordered a book "demo scene (2nd Edition)"
I have paid 33.95 EUR (with shipping)
On April 24 2009 I got info "Online Order #.....; Notification of Payment Received"

I didn't get any info about package, that it was sent or not.
So I have totally forgot about it... till July when I have realised that still I haven't got it..

On July 01 2009 I have sent them a message:
"Till today I haven't received my package "

- no response

So on July 13 2009 I have sent them message again:
"Hi again,
I haven't received any mail and any package from You :/"

- no response

On August 04 2009 I got Mail from Vesalia (and that was FIRST mail from them) that they have sent package but it turned back.....

I was little mad because I got that info after half of a YEAR ... and I was on holiday during that week.

but OK, I have asked what now?
They asked to pay another 6.60 for next shipment:

On August 07 2009 They wrote:
"Hello,
Please transfer EUR 6.60 to this account:
Postbank Essen"
(...)

And so I have sent them 6.60 EUR on 2009-10-01

... till today my book nor money! no info, no email...

I have wrote a mail to all their addresses (order@vesalia.de, info@vesalia.de, support@vesalia.de) on 20 April 2010 to ask where is my book or money.

But of course, still no info, no mail, nothing.

I have been using an eBay, Amazon and many many others shops all over the world, and never had any problems with package.
If there are any problems - shop always contacts you asap and finds good solution. But not in Vesalia.de

maybe I'm just only one unlucky guy being ignored by this shop.

Old 01 May 2010, 22:15   #2
prowler
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagtm View Post
Hi,

I just wanted to share my problem with You, people who might want buy anything from Vesalia.de.

I have been using an eBay, Amazon and many many others shops all over the world, and never had any problems with package.
If there are any problems - shop always contacts you asap and finds good solution. But not in Vesalia.de

maybe I'm just only one unlucky guy being ignored by this shop.
Hi dagtm,

You certainly seem to have been unlucky with Vesalia. I have ordered from them several times now and not had any problems at all. In fact, I have been very pleased with their attention to detail and also that any promises they have made have been fulfilled.

I assume that this is the only occasion on which you have ordered from Vesalia. Your experience really is astonishing! Let's see if I can help...

Quote:
On April 23 2009 I have ordered a book "demo scene (2nd Edition)"
I have paid 33.95 EUR (with shipping)
On April 24 2009 I got info "Online Order #.....; Notification of Payment Received".
This is normal when the item is in stock. If it wasn't (for example, because another customer had just beaten you to the last copy), they would have included a note to that effect and advised you when they expected to receive further stock or, if they had thought that no further stock could be secured, then you would have received notification that your payment had been refunded.

So far, so good.

Quote:
I didn't get any info about package, that it was sent or not.
So I have totally forgot about it... till July when I have realised that still I haven't got it..
That is odd. Within a day or so, I would have expected them to send notification of dispatch, together with tracking information.

They have your correct email address, or else you would not have received their earlier message.

Are you sure that your email spam filter settings had not been (inadvertently) changed in the meantime? Would you still have access to any messages they may have sent you which might have been filtered out in this way?

Quote:
On July 01 2009 I have sent them a message:

- no response

So on July 13 2009 I have sent them message again:
"Hi again,

- no response
Again, I really would advise that you check your spam filter settings...

Quote:
On August 04 2009 I got Mail from Vesalia (and that was FIRST mail from them) that they have sent package but it turned back.....

I was little mad because I got that info after half of a YEAR ... and I was on holiday during that week.
Was this letter addressed correctly? Would you expect the book, if it were similarly addressed, to have been received also?

Quote:
but OK, I have asked what now?
They asked to pay another 6.60 for next shipment:

On August 07 2009 They wrote:
"Hello,
Please transfer EUR 6.60 to this account:
Postbank Essen"
(...)

And so I have sent them 6.60 EUR on 2009-10-01
I would not expect you to have to pay extra for a second attempt to send the package unless they felt that you did not advise them of your correct address initially.

From the experience I have of sending items to Poland, it could be that the address you gave them was not formatted in exactly the way that you would have wished - like you would write out a self-addressed label, for example.

If this is the cause of the problem, it might not be your fault, but a consequence of the way that you are required to enter your address when ordering from their website.

Quote:
... till today my book nor money! no info, no email...

I have wrote a mail to all their addresses (order@vesalia.de, info@vesalia.de, support@vesalia.de) on 20 April 2010 to ask where is my book or money.

But of course, still no info, no mail, nothing.
If I were you, I would send them another email, using the return address which was given when you received their notification of payment received, quoting your order number and date of order, with an explanation of what has happened so far and what might possibly have gone wrong. Also, make sure you include your name and address written out exactly as you would like your parcel labelled, just in case.

Try not to make the email sound accusatory, abrupt or threatening. I'm sure that there is a good reason for their failure to give satisfactory service in this instance, and a message like this from you will give them a good chance to sort out the problem.

Good luck!
Old 02 May 2010, 09:56   #3
dagtm

That might be a problem with address BUT

They did not answer for any of my emails and that is not a spam filter because I finally got an email on August 04 2009 about returned package..
And then we had a short chat via mails about that accident .... so mail IS working.
(they wrote that they had problem with address but it was not my fault, I have double checked address I have entered, and send them back my address AGAIN... + 6.60 for NEXT shipping)

If there is no book on stock - You contact a client, right?
If there is problem with address - You contact a client!
If there is still problem with sending a package - You find another solution - Fedex/ups or just return money, right ?

... not in this situation, I haven't got any info, any mail, no book no money.

Old 02 May 2010, 10:24   #4
cosmicfrog
The 1 who ribbits

Send a message via MSN to cosmicfrog
I hope your emails where more than just

&
"Hi again,

and included what you ordered and order Number
am sure you did but reading it it comes across that you did not include this info in your emails that were ignored
Old 02 May 2010, 18:17   #5
Calgor
(Amigas && Amigos)++

Vesalia is not very good at responding to queries I have found. They only responded to my queries on a particular order they were already processing (to their order AT email address) and ignored multiple (3) queries to their info AT email address. This experience was three years ago. Same goes for softhut last year when asking about ordering their gfx cards and other bits they replied then all of a sudden stopped. Amigakit is quite good unless you put questions as part of your order (they miss them) - you need separate requests for them.

But I am pretty sure you must be sending it to their order email address along with your order id details. Maybe try their phone number more often if it is cheap for you from within europe.
Old 02 May 2010, 18:34   #6
prowler
Global Moderator

Quote:
That might be a problem with address BUT

They did not answer for any of my emails and that is not a spam filter because I finally got an email on August 04 2009 about returned package..
And then we had a short chat via mails about that accident .... so mail IS working.
(they wrote that they had problem with address but it was not my fault, I have double checked address I have entered, and send them back my address AGAIN... + 6.60 for NEXT shipping)
It is difficult to give you advice when you contradict yourself. In your opening post, you said that the missive dated August 04 2009 came by Mail, and that is was the FIRST mail from them. Now you are saying that it was, in fact, an email, which must actually have been the second, because notification that your payment had been received was also sent by email.

Quote:

Quote:
If there is no book on stock - You contact a client, right?
If there is problem with address - You contact a client!
If there is still problem with sending a package - You find another solution - Fedex/ups or just return money, right ?
Right! (And Vesalia would normally have done so, in my experience.)

Quote:
... not in this situation, I haven't got any info, any mail, no book no money.
To get this matter resolved, you should resume your correspondence with Vesalia in the way I described in my last post.
Old 08 May 2010, 09:43   #7
lucadip
Where is my mind?

dagtm,

although I understand your disappointment, my experience with Vesalia has been very positive, and I bought quite a few expensive goods from them. They are friendly and had no problems to accept some returns from me (like an expensive flicker-fixer that I bought shortly before the great Indivision 1200 was released!).

Just make sure when you contact them to include as many info as possible (like order number, customer number, ...).
Old 09 May 2010, 04:57   #8
andreas
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to andreas Send a message via AIM to andreas
Phoning them would also be the thing I'd suggested.
They cannot refuse phone calls as easily as they can refuse mails by saying "they haven't heard from you".
Old 10 May 2010, 02:26   #9
AlfaRomeo
A1200 040 SAM440EP 667

About 2 years ago I bought my Indivision from Vesalia and it always produced some artifacts in my A1200 so I returned the Indivision to Vesalia, although they not immediately exchange the Indivision because they said that the original Indivision worked fine in their machines, after some chat they finally sent another new Indivision but I had to pay another €5.
During april this year I bought new kickstarts and memory expansion to my A600 and all went well.
Old 19 May 2010, 00:01   #10
exoticaga

You could ask for your money back and buy elsewhere. But if they won't reply to you, you are stuck.

Your country will have regulations for buying over the intenet. Maybe this company or employees dislikes dealing with poland, for whatever reason.