English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 22 May 2010, 20:17   #1
kipper2k
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Thunder Bay, Canada
Posts: 4,129
Svideo boards for sale....

Hi all,

I am selling off some of my Narmi boards i made to fund my latest project, I will put them up for sale on ebay if i don't sell them here. They all display S-Video ...

Heres some pics







They will all work on Pal/NTSC A500,A600 and A1200 computers (The only ones i tried). The ones without cables will mount on the A500, A600 and A1200 without interfering with the other essential Connnectors.


The ones without cables ...

On the A500 it blocks the RF video out.
On the A1200 it blocks composite video out
On the A600 it will block the composite video out.

I heve tested all of them on both Pal and NTSC mode on Pal/NTSC machines and display (using multi region TV). Looking at the pics there are a couple that don't have the composite output.

Price is $30 Cdn each plus the actual shipping costs. First come first served picks the one you want. They all work the same, it would be just cosmetic. Payment by paypal

Thanks for looking
kipper2k is offline  
Old 22 May 2010, 23:24   #2
nujack
Zone Friend
nujack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Leipzig/Germany
Age: 47
Posts: 432
Would this also work with an A4000 on the 23pin RGB-Video-port?
If so can I use both parts together (SVideo and Video)?
When I can use it on A4000 I would buy one. How much postage to Germany? Thank you.
nujack is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 00:02   #3
kipper2k
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Thunder Bay, Canada
Posts: 4,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by nujack View Post
Would this also work with an A4000 on the 23pin RGB-Video-port?
If so can I use both parts together (SVideo and Video)?
When I can use it on A4000 I would buy one. How much postage to Germany? Thank you.
Hi,

it will work with the A4000, you can use this on the 23 pin video port of the A4000 as the pins in use on this board are identical on all Amigas. If you buy one with both the composite and the Svideo output, both outputs will be active if you want to switch or use multiple TVs. You should get one with the 23 pin cable, that way you are guaranteed it won't block any other outputs on the back (I don't know what the back of a A4000 looks like). The boards with a cable do not have composite output on them

Shipping to Germany (and all Europe should be no more than $8.00 Cdn). Post Office is shut until Tuesday now (Holiday on Monday here
kipper2k is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 00:07   #4
prowler
Global Moderator

prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sidcup, England
Posts: 10,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipper2k View Post
You should get one with the 23 pin cable, that way you are guaranteed it won't block any other outputs on the back (I don't know what the back of a A4000 looks like). The boards with a cable do not have composite output on them.
The A4000D Video socket is flanked by the keyboard socket on one side and the Audio phono sockets on the other.

It's probable that a board without cable will impede access to these sockets.
prowler is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 01:27   #5
kipper2k
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Thunder Bay, Canada
Posts: 4,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
The A4000D Video socket is flanked by the keyboard socket on one side and the Audio phono sockets on the other.

It's probable that a board without cable will impede access to these sockets.

Thanks for the info Prowler
kipper2k is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 01:29   #6
nujack
Zone Friend
nujack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Leipzig/Germany
Age: 47
Posts: 432
Hmm, but I need especially composite-Video, because I own some i-Glasses which needs such an Composite-Video. I can use the i-glasses only on my A1200 so far, but A4000 is faster(060 with PPC). That's better for some games(e.g. Nemac IV). Can you tell me how much space is left and right from the Adapter without the cable? I will check the space on my computer and let you know.
nujack is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 01:31   #7
kipper2k
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Thunder Bay, Canada
Posts: 4,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by nujack View Post
Hmm, but I need especially composite-Video, because I own some i-Glasses which needs such an Composite-Video. I can't use the i-glasses only on A1200 so far, but A4000 is faster(060 with PPC). Can you tell me how much space is left and right from the Adapter without the cable? I will check the space on my computer and let you know.

I can add a composite output to one of the ones on a cable, that should solve the problem ?
kipper2k is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 02:13   #8
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?
Zetr0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 46
Posts: 9,768
@Kipper2k

These are awesome!! and there so cute too =D

I dont doubt for a minute these will sell, theres always AmiBay theres a few more members that have been wanting one or more of these.

What ever happens I wish you the best of luck with your sales and funds for future projects =)
Zetr0 is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 02:44   #9
kipper2k
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Thunder Bay, Canada
Posts: 4,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetr0 View Post
@Kipper2k

These are awesome!! and there so cute too =D

I dont doubt for a minute these will sell, theres always AmiBay theres a few more members that have been wanting one or more of these.

What ever happens I wish you the best of luck with your sales and funds for future projects =)

Thanks Z,

If all goes well my new project is going to have a few bells and whistle added to it, ETA about 3 weeks providing i get all my parts from all over the place
kipper2k is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 08:54   #10
Cammy
Registered User
Cammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Age: 36
Posts: 1,169
These are like a dream come true, you managed to fit the whole adapter inside a cute little case, this is wonderful! I would love to purchase one from you if you have any left, I absolutely adore hardware projects with such a neat and professional design. I'd prefer one of the models that plugs directly into the back of the Amiga, if you still have one.

I'm in Australia, so if you could let me know how much it is for postage I can send you the total through PayPal straight away.
Cammy is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 11:38   #11
nujack
Zone Friend
nujack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Leipzig/Germany
Age: 47
Posts: 432
@Kipper2k: You have got PM.
nujack is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 14:11   #12
kipper2k
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Thunder Bay, Canada
Posts: 4,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
These are like a dream come true, you managed to fit the whole adapter inside a cute little case, this is wonderful! I would love to purchase one from you if you have any left, I absolutely adore hardware projects with such a neat and professional design. I'd prefer one of the models that plugs directly into the back of the Amiga, if you still have one.

I'm in Australia, so if you could let me know how much it is for postage I can send you the total through PayPal straight away.
Hi Cammy,

I have one reserved for you, I'll check out the online Canada post Calculator for shipping costs later today. Should be the same as Europe for a small packet.

Thanks
kipper2k is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 14:18   #13
kipper2k
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Thunder Bay, Canada
Posts: 4,129
update.

2 pending sale... 3 left, 1 with cable and 2 without
kipper2k is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 19:42   #14
cosmicfrog
The 1 who ribbits
cosmicfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: leek, Staffs, UK
Age: 54
Posts: 3,556
Send a message via MSN to cosmicfrog
Kipper if you could do me one with a cable on that dose Svideo then I would be very intrested, Plz, plz
cosmicfrog is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 20:21   #15
moijk
License to Bubble

moijk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grimstad, Norway
Age: 44
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipper2k View Post
update.

2 pending sale... 3 left, 1 with cable and 2 without
I'd take one for my a600, if available I'll take one with cable due to my cable routing might benifit from that. if not, I'll probably live with one without.
moijk is offline  
Old 23 May 2010, 22:37   #16
rare_j
Zone Friend

rare_j's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 1,092
I'll take one without a cable please, if you have any left at this stage.
Thanks
rare_j is offline  
Old 24 May 2010, 02:56   #17
kipper2k
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Thunder Bay, Canada
Posts: 4,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by rare_j View Post
I'll take one without a cable please, if you have any left at this stage.
Thanks

You got the last one . One without a cable. Shipping should be $8.00. I will confirm with everyone tomorrow the total cost. If anyone has any problems with them you can send it back and i'll fix/replace etc.

Thanks all for your orders
kipper2k is offline  
Old 24 May 2010, 16:31   #18
kipper2k
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Thunder Bay, Canada
Posts: 4,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by rare_j View Post
I'll take one without a cable please, if you have any left at this stage.
Thanks
PM sent with details
kipper2k is offline  
Old 24 May 2010, 17:42   #19
cosmicfrog
The 1 who ribbits
cosmicfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: leek, Staffs, UK
Age: 54
Posts: 3,556
Send a message via MSN to cosmicfrog
time to sit back now and twiddle my er twiddly bits till it arrives
cosmicfrog is offline  
Old 03 June 2010, 11:40   #20
cosmicfrog
The 1 who ribbits
cosmicfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: leek, Staffs, UK
Age: 54
Posts: 3,556
Send a message via MSN to cosmicfrog
ya I can stop twiddling my twiddly bits as the board has arrived

I`ll try and do some testing this afternoon, but got my daughter for next few days so might get side tracked

anyway thanks & ribbits
cosmicfrog is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Svideo video adapter kipper2k MarketPlace 10 09 July 2011 13:08
2 GBA1000 boards for sale (will bring them to AmiWest) Kristian95 MarketPlace 18 19 June 2011 12:43
Cheapvid, Pic, Teensy, Art2003, Jtag And Nand Boards For Sale kipper2k MarketPlace 0 26 September 2010 03:50
For sale: Blizzard PPC boards and other items DoctorQ MarketPlace 10 22 August 2005 21:36
For sale: Blizzard PPC boards DoctorQ MarketPlace 19 27 June 2005 08:28

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.10426 seconds with 13 queries