English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Apps

Old 09 December 2001, 21:24   #1
FreakyDan
Freaky Dan

Wink Found 3.9 now only if....

Found 3.9 now only if i could get my hands on amithlon too. My life would be complete.
Old 10 December 2001, 00:20   #2
Korodny
Zone Friend

Re: Found 3.9 now only if....

@FreakyDan:

> Found 3.9 now only if i could get my hands on amithlon too. My life would be complete.

Feeling "cheateded" again, sucker ? What's your poor excuse this time ?
You're an ASSHOLE.

Oh, and don't forget to tell Marz where to download it, once you found it.
Old 10 December 2001, 00:31   #3
oldpx

Aren't you a little bit overreacting Korodny?

Old 10 December 2001, 01:28   #4
Korodny
Zone Friend

@Burseg:

> Aren't you a little bit overreacting Korodny?

Certainly not.

It's totally beyond my imagination how somebody can pirate current Amiga software, while the
few remaining publishers are working with *extremely* tight budgets. Idiots like that guy are
killing the remainders of the commercial Amiga scene. And he's requesting the two products
which actually generate some money for developers, publishers and shops.

Additionally, EAB is a friendly place and a very useful resource for retro gamers. It is
*not* a news service for some "I'm a scener 'coz I know where to leech" lamers (at least
I hope so). By now, Marz (or any other warez sucker) probably found out the details of the
FTP site mentioned in the other thread and is bragging elsewhere that he knows where the cool
stuff can be found.

I'm not stupid, and I know what reality looks like. But warez kiddies posting requests like
that in public really piss me off.

If anybody happens to know the details of the FTP site in question and shares my viewpoint,
he's invited to give me the details. I'll make sure that it gets shut down asap.
Old 10 December 2001, 08:38   #5
RetroMan

Well, I think the problem of this complete story is, that we all know that Amiga Inc. may read this board (maybe not the guys itself, but surely somone who is addicted to Amiga Inc.) ! And such lamer (look above) brings this nice board at the edge of being shut down

Sorry, but THERE IS NO ROOM FOR WAREZ on this board !!! If you want to discuss such things, use ICQ or another Board, there´s enough of them !!!!
Old 10 December 2001, 09:34   #6
kriz

god damn, please support the remaining amiga developers and BUY Amiga OS 3.9 ...
Old 10 December 2001, 10:19   #7
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Absolutely. I hate rom kiddies with a passion and this is the wrong message board for turds like that. Cheap bastards!

I wish those pricks would pirate WHD...might teach 'em a good lesson.
Old 10 December 2001, 12:45   #8
P-J

Exactemundo...

Everytime you pirate Amithlon, or OS 3.9, or any relatively new Amiga software, you're basically stabbing the people that made your childhood a joy, in the back.

Whats next? Will you be trying to download the blueprints for the AmigaOne just so you don't have to pay for it? Ah, course you won't, hell, you wouldn't buy a real Amiga, after all the Amiga is dead, right? WRONG!

Now pull your head from out of your arse, if you haven't got a job, get one, and for ****S sake go out and buy it.

Failing THAT, there is no hope for you.
Old 10 December 2001, 13:12   #9
MethodGit

Eek I don't believe you guys!

You lot have constantly slated Amiga, Inc. throughout the past for their slimy and mundane tactics, and now you're praising them and licking their arses over some OS which is basically Kickstart/Workbench 3.1 but with shiny new graphics (from what I heard elsewhere before)?

They were described as the Micro$oft for the Amiga generation on this very board, for crying out loud. Your comments are similar to licking and praising M$ over Windows XP. I'm sorry, but I'm not having this. I will not be easily swayed.

Correction, there is NO hope for you lot. You're completely insane.
Old 10 December 2001, 13:14   #10
P-J

Please...

Please, for the love of god, shut your useless, hot-air filled mouth.

No-one wants to hear it. In fact, take this opportunity to close your account and leave.
Old 10 December 2001, 13:24   #11
MethodGit

NO. I refuse to be told what to do by the likes of you.
Old 10 December 2001, 13:32   #12
P-J

Hehe

*Laughs at Marz*
Old 10 December 2001, 13:43   #13
Korodny
Zone Friend

@RetroMan:

> Well, I think the problem of this complete story is, that we all know that Amiga Inc. may read
> this board (maybe not the guys itself, but surely somone who is addicted to Amiga Inc.) ! And
> such lamer (look above) brings this nice board at the edge of being shut down

I'm not "addicted to Amiga Inc.". If I'm addicted at all, I'm addicted to the developers that
provide me with the software I need (which happens to be commercial in some cases). Amiga Inc.
is not making money with OS 3.9. In fact, they still owe the developers of OS 3.9 money.

And nobody will shut down EAB (I wouldn't know how anyway). This is a brilliant place - I just
wanted to avoid that it gets common sense that some idiot posts warez requests and gets informed
privately where to get them.

@P-J:

Don't feed the troll
Old 10 December 2001, 13:51   #14
P-J

Quote:
Originally posted by Korodny
@P-J:

Don't feed the troll

I'm tryin', I really am...
Old 10 December 2001, 14:16   #15
MethodGit

Troll this, Leecher that, it's seriously getting tired now.

Look, you lot can do whatever you like in terms of getting OS 3.5/9, but just remember that not one person alone can actually bring about the downfall of a community. It would require a whole army of supposed "warez fans" (completely the wrong way to describe me and FreakyDan) in order to do this.

Remember that I do buy games and stuff legally, but only (and I mean only) if it's at a decent price like somewhere between £5-£10, at least. Anything more, nothing doing, end of story. Compilations costing somewhere between £10-£25/30 are fine with me as well. The "get-it-as-warez" approach is a last resort option if you absolutely cannot find the desired object anywhere at a good, short price. I do not always choose this option, remember that.

OK, we have our different beliefs in new Amiga software, let's just end it at that. Let's just shut up about OS 3.9 altogether because it's not getting us anywhere, to be frank. And plus, I'm getting upset about being slated again.

Hope you understand this. Thank you.
Old 10 December 2001, 14:36   #16
P-J

Quote:
Originally posted by MarzAttakz
[B]And plus, I'm getting upset about being slated again.[B]

My heart bleeds. It really does. *cough*

You should have thought about that before you reinvented your alter-ego 'MarzTroll'.
Old 10 December 2001, 15:48   #17
kriz

haha!!

marz speaking:
"Look, you lot can do whatever you like in terms of getting OS 3.5/9, but just remember that not one person alone can actually bring about the downfall of a community. It would require a whole army of supposed "warez fans"".

Haha isnt this what "everyone" is saying ???

"remember that I do buy games and stuff legally, but only (and I mean only) if it's at a decent price like somewhere between £5- £10, at least. Anything more, nothing doing, end of story."

haha, you are not supporting any developers by buying old games you find , collecting dust on some shelf...

"OK, we have our different beliefs in new Amiga software, let's just end it at that. Let's just shut up about OS 3.9 altogether because it's not getting us anywhere, to be frank."

I would have to say you have a very strange belief in new Amiga software ...

damn, im not trying to f u c k ya up or something, but i just had to comment that..
Old 10 December 2001, 17:31   #18
Amiga1992

This board does not condomne (spelling mistake there surely, sounds like condom :P) activities related in any way to piracy. CUT IT OUT ALREADY.

OS3.9 is still being sold. Amithlon is being sold. Take your ****ty warez requests to somewhere else.

By the way Marz, I hate Amiga Inc., but did you know OS3.9 is NOT done by Amiga Inc.? There you go, ignorant.
Old 17 December 2001, 01:08   #19
jb2097

lol... this thread look like a déjà-vu... hahaha it must be what we call Amiga Spirit

Old 17 December 2001, 18:26   #20
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally posted by jb2097
lol... this thread look like a déjà-vu... hahaha it must be what we call Amiga Spirit
Yes, so I suppose you dont mind you requests for warez being deleted....