English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 18 May 2008, 20:38   #1
Cerberus73

Big grin Loads of Amiga, general retro kit for sale

Hi folks, ok ive deffo decided to have a clear out, right up for grabs i have one Blizzard 1230 IV, 4mb ram (i think, if memory serves!) 030 and no fpu, ill need to stuff it into my A1200 to check, as i have another with 16mb and fpu in it at mo. I also have a couple of boxed and decent nick A500's, And a Unboxed but very very clean A500+, a A600 and 1200 Mobo, 2x A1200 standard, ie 3.0 roms, no HDD, star and epson dot matrix printer (epson has new ribbon and a spare) i also have a yellowed but working A600 and a spare A600 casing. plus 100's if not 1000s of boxed amiga games.

Other items i have retro wise are... one mint boxed c64c Mind Games or Mindbenders Pack (my memory is rusty) one unboxed breadbin c64 with original commodore plotter, cassete, heaps of games. one mint, and i mean mint megadrive 2 sonic 2 pack, still has plastic bags over the hardware, hardly been touched, ive about 5 snes systems ranging from only good for spares to pretty good nick, a couple of NES systems one boxed one loose but in decent nick. dreamcasts, saturns, and silly ammounts of games and hardware, oh and one good nick amstrad cpc 464 plus with couple of carts and cassete games. i also have a lot of ST stuff... yeah i know but i love old comps!

If anybody is interested in items, drop me a line in my pm, we can talk money, and postage, id rather see the stuff go to genuine retro freaks than to delears or onto ebay, im trying to raise money for my x86 miggy project, so will kill 2 birds with one stone, raise the fuinds and have a clear out (my girlfriend will be chuffed)

Last edited by Cerberus73; 19 May 2008 at 07:03.
Old 18 May 2008, 20:46   #2
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?

@Cerberus73

I am sure you will make a lot of amigan's happy, those 030 cards are like gold at the moment.

to maximize the audience of your sales, post them on www.amibay.com, its not an auction site so you will have to post a price that you want to sell them and if you wish put ONO (or near / nearest offer)

Personally I would be interested in a Dreamcast VMU and AV lead for a friend of mine, i know he desperately needs these, I would be interested in your dream cast software too

anyway best of luck with your sales
Old 18 May 2008, 21:03   #3
Cerberus73

Well Zetr0 i have loads of dreamcast stuff, some hard to get stuff, like shenmue 1 and 2 (2 is mint, dont think its ever been played) ive a couple of VMU and Rumble packs (i really need to go into my black hole of calcutta, aka my walk in cupboard, well it was walk in till it was filled with retro goodness) Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, i know 1 is poop but i have both for completness, as well as the usual suspects like crazy taxi, virtua fighter 3tb, res evil veronica etc, ive a good few controllers as well and the lightgun, vga adapter, keyboard and a new mouse. lemme know what you need
Old 18 May 2008, 21:12   #4
Sune Salminen
Dinamáquina

@Zetro

Your friend MUST buy the keyboard so he can play Typing Of The Dead.

http://www.planetdreamcast.com/games...pingofthedead/
Old 18 May 2008, 21:13   #5
Smiley
Amiga-less!

How much for the spare A600 casing + spare A600 mobo inc P+P to the UK?
Old 18 May 2008, 21:27   #6
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sune Salminen View Post
@Zetro

Your friend MUST buy the keyboard so he can play Typing Of The Dead.

http://www.planetdreamcast.com/games...pingofthedead/

I have this.... Zombie GAMES ARE TEH R0X0RZ!!!!! (and keyboard)

its actually quite fun.... and bloody infuriating ... i sooooo pwn though... i have a type of 120+ words a minute.... with a typonese factor of 76% but my delete key skills are the l33t3s7 around!

@Cerberus73

indeed i would love to have a look at your games list and seriously should that you have a spare VMU / AV connector, i would have that outa your hands too

I do have a question on the VGA adapter though.... now I am one of the lucky whom have a 42" Plasma.... indeed, this is for all the retr0 gamming moments i was denied as a young zetty , but with said plasma, i cannot use my guns

so house of the dead.... sigh.... but how would these guns work with the VGA adapter? do they work even ?
Old 18 May 2008, 21:46   #7
Cerberus73

Smiley bud, make me an offer, the casing is in good nick, just yellowed as per the norm for old miggys, but no cracks chips or dings, it would look good if resprayed (like im doing at mo with 1200 casing!) mobo is a unknown quantity, it came in a job lot i bought yrs back from a now deceased local comp shop, i know the floppy was deffo dead as the proverbial dodo (it had a sticker stating, tested faulty) and was never picked up by the owner. cant imagine post be to steep prob around the 5 - 6 quid mark, as for the goods, well gimme a offer in pm, not looking for silly prices, unlike the folks on ebay

Zetr0, i dunno about the VGA with Gun, i got gun with a dreamcast i picked up at a boot sale, dont have any gun compatable games to try, got the VGA to play shenmue at higher res. will have a nosy in my dreamcast pile, im sure i have a faulty DC so if it has VMU and AV cable, its yours... ok game list isnt huge for dc, but ive crazy taxi x2, sonic adventure 1 and 2, shenmue 1 and 2 both boxed and complete, sega rally, sega GT, Dino Crisis, Res Evel code veronica, toy commander, virtua fighter 3, space channel 5, chu chu rocket, who wants to be a millionaire, metropolis street racer ( i may have others ill need to check)

Last edited by Cerberus73; 18 May 2008 at 21:53.
Old 18 May 2008, 22:39   #8
Merlin
AmiBay MegaMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus73 View Post
.... i have one Blizzard 1230 IV, 4gb ram (i think, if memory serves!) 030 and no fpu, ill need to stuff it into my A1200 to check......
I am fascinated, as Zetr0 will be when he realises you have managed to hack 4Gb (!) of memory onto that Blizzard board, how many 72 pin SIMMs is that? Also, will it actually fit into an A1200 case, with all of those SIMMs poking out of it?

LOL

Merlin
Old 19 May 2008, 00:01   #9
ant512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
I am fascinated, as Zetr0 will be when he realises you have managed to hack 4Gb (!) of memory onto that Blizzard board, how many 72 pin SIMMs is that? Also, will it actually fit into an A1200 case, with all of those SIMMs poking out of it?
4Gb (gigabits) is 32MB (megabytes) of RAM. Just one SIMM, then!
Old 19 May 2008, 00:50   #10
mfletcher
Bawbag.

Shenmue 1 and 2: Classics. Id snap those up in an instant. Shenmue 3 is rumoured to be coming out for the Wii, but tbh I think thats a long shot!

The Dreamcast imo was a very underrated console. Some gems of games were available for it.
Old 19 May 2008, 07:07   #11
Cerberus73

lol sorry guys typo with ammount of ram on the blizz card, that would be 4mb!

Yep shenmue even today is a very playable game, and the graphics even by todays standards aint to shabby, not bad for a 10yr old console.
Old 19 May 2008, 08:59   #12
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

Make a definitive list with a few of the other things (Dreamcast, Saturn, Atari ST) on it and I'll maybe get my wallet out.
Old 19 May 2008, 10:19   #13
Cerberus73

Right Sega Wise i have 2 dreamcasts, the games previously listed. Saturn, i have 2 of these both boxed, with steering wheel, virtua cop lightgun and game pack, round controller for nights into dreams, both come with 1 standard saturn controller, one is a mk1 other a mk2 (diff buttons on console top) i have at least 20 saturn games, sega rally, athlete kings, panzer dragoon (not saga!! i wish!) nights into dreams and all the other usual commoner games

Atari, one 2600 6 switch console 5 or 6 carts, some in boxes, paddles, normal joysticks, and all in an "i love atari" holdall, never seen one of these holdalls anywhere else before, i know its old, at least late 70s or very early 80s, current with the console. thyis alone is likley worth a few quid. one mega st2 with memory expansion (16mb if i remember rightly) with monochrome st monitor (monitor has heat damage to side, but works fine) i have a boxed discovery pack STe 1024 with a extra 4 meg expansion, and one tatty but functioning stFM 512. i have a couple of good working ST mouses, as well as the ones for the above machines, a romantic robot interface for ST and a External floppy controller (drives sadly gone, just the contoller card and cable)

One mint megadrive II sonic 2 pack, 2 unboxed mk1 megadrives all working fine, 1 or 2 controllers each, games i have shedloads, probably at least 50 or 60 carts for megadrive, to many to list. oh i also have a mastersystem lightgun and gamegear carts (dont have the consoles tho)

PS1 2x with controllers, steering wheels, and prob at least 40 games.

nintendo, well 2x NES 1 boxed and in good order, other loose and in good nick. SNES 5x from working but tatty to in great shape but all unboxed, few jap carts with converter, mario paint and mouse, 1 or 2 controllers each unit, and again 40 or so games, snes bazooka thing, nintendo 64 one with 4 controllers, inc gold one. steering wheel (rather unusal folding design) memory expansion and cards, and 20 or so games including zelda orcarina and mask of majora, shadows of empire, mariokart 64, mario 64, donkey kong, banjo toie, goldeneye etc.

2x sharp mz computers one a 700 series in box, and a mz80a (old system, my first comp ) circa 1979 hell basic needed to be loaded from tape, with its built in tiny green screen. both unusual and rare machines in the uk.. been offered a decent price before from a collector for the 80a but knocked him back. time to let go now i think.

i basically have 3 walk in cupboards full of boxed, and unboxed hardware, 1000s of games for multipule formats, would take me an age to list the lot, im going from what i remember at the moment, once i dig down and shift some of it, ill get round to flogging the rest off and listing it
Old 19 May 2008, 10:23   #14
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

Dont suppose you've got Burning Rangers (Saturn)? A Saturn Action Replay 4-in-1?
Old 19 May 2008, 13:42   #15
Amiga1992

Hey, I'm interested in the C64C, how much do you want for it?
I would gladly receive it when I go to the UK, in Shefield!
Old 19 May 2008, 14:08   #16
Fingerlickin_B
Amiga Nut

*edit*

Last edited by Fingerlickin_B; 20 May 2008 at 08:45.
Old 19 May 2008, 14:29   #17
Macca
Zone Friend

With regards to the stuff I don't suppose you have any prices in mind?

In particular loooking for an Amiga 1200 accelerator that can support more than 8MB (not neccesarily what comes with it). Also looked at a Saturn boxed.

Thanks,

M.
Old 19 May 2008, 14:43   #18
Cerberus73

Akira im about oh what 350 - 400 miles from sheffield, lol im in the north east of scotland dude! if you can figure out some way i can get it to you in uk when your here, and it isnt gonna be a whole load of grief, then sure give me a decent offer in my pm box.

Macca ive had a couple of offers for the blizzard, but i have flogged it, i do have another 1230 IV with 16mb and FPU in my own 1200... if the price is right, well i aint married to nothing! besides im using the funds to build myself a x86 powered Amiga, which will leave all the "classic" miggys for dust. the saturns are both in great nick, great systems, shame the ps1 killed it off.

As for prices, god knows, make me an offer, i want to see the kit go to good homes, but i aint gonna hand it away for toffee either, it is the sum of a lifetimes collecting, using and is much loved and been well looked after. i will take a little under what the current ebay general prices are for the more common stuff, and the older, rarer kit, well its a case of trying to figure out some common ground and the last known prices it fetched. so do your research on ebay, check completed listings, and gimme a offer, i cant be annoyed with all the hassle ebay involves, and the fact they whip commision off, id rather sell it for a bit less to a genuine user, without swelling the profits of ebay

Last edited by Cerberus73; 19 May 2008 at 14:54.
Old 20 May 2008, 08:47   #19
Fingerlickin_B
Amiga Nut

Well, due to cicumstances beyond my control I can't afford the Blizzard anymore (this happens to me too often), so my sincerest apologies to Cerberus for wasting his time.

I'm sure he'll find another buyer here & again, sorry for the f*ck-around man

PZ.
Old 21 May 2008, 01:30   #20
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus73 View Post
Akira im about oh what 350 - 400 miles from sheffield, lol im in the north east of scotland dude! if you can figure out some way i can get it to you in uk when your here, and it isnt gonna be a whole load of grief, then sure give me a decent offer in my pm box.
I mean, shipping should be faster and cheaper within the UK than to Berlin

really dont know what to offer, let me think and I'll PM you