English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > Amiga websites reviews

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 27 August 2021, 14:41   #141
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

malko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: CH
Posts: 3,836
The job you are doing by tracking, following and speaking about news deserves such visibility
malko is online now  
Old 27 August 2021, 15:02   #142
Neil79
Logged out for good
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: -
Posts: 2,904
Cheers guys, you're all so awesome
Neil79 is offline  
Old 27 August 2021, 15:14   #143
Tigerskunk
Tigerskunk!

Tigerskunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Amiga Island
Posts: 2,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil79 View Post
Update we've now hit 21,061,759 million views that's a huge jump from 2019 when it was 13 million! Thank you everyone for supporting us
My fave website to keep informed on what's happening in the scene, mate..
You are doing some great work..
Tigerskunk is offline  
Old 27 August 2021, 16:16   #144
Neil79
Logged out for good
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: -
Posts: 2,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steril707 View Post
My fave website to keep informed on what's happening in the scene, mate..
You are doing some great work..
Looking forward to the boxed edition of Inviyya, been one of our featured highlights ever since that first day!
Neil79 is offline  
Old 28 August 2021, 01:30   #145
Methanoid
Retired Quartex Sysop
Methanoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Roman Verulamium
Age: 56
Posts: 1,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil79 View Post
Update we've now hit 21,061,759 million views that's a huge jump from 2019 when it was 13 million! Thank you everyone for supporting us
Great job Neil. Keep it growing
Methanoid is offline  
Old 24 December 2021, 17:48   #146
Neil79
Logged out for good
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: -
Posts: 2,904
I'll be logging out from EAB for awhile not sure when I'll be back on, but I just wanted to say... Not only a huge thank you to everyone that keeps coming back to Indie Retro News, but also a bigger thank you to those of you who have supported me throughout what was a very tough time with life as well. So while I am extremely grateful to many of you, I really hope that everyone that visits the site not only has a great Christmas but an amazing new year full of great retro gaming cheer too!

http://www.indieretronews.com/2021/1...year-from.html
Neil79 is offline  
Old 24 December 2021, 20:40   #147
Tigerskunk
Tigerskunk!

Tigerskunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Amiga Island
Posts: 2,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil79 View Post
I'll be logging out from EAB for awhile not sure when I'll be back on, but I just wanted to say... Not only a huge thank you to everyone that keeps coming back to Indie Retro News, but also a bigger thank you to those of you who have supported me throughout what was a very tough time with life as well. So while I am extremely grateful to many of you, I really hope that everyone that visits the site not only has a great Christmas but an amazing new year full of great retro gaming cheer too!

http://www.indieretronews.com/2021/1...year-from.html
Have a great time, Neil!
Tigerskunk is offline  
Old 24 December 2021, 21:43   #148
nikosidis
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: oslo/norway
Posts: 1,013
Thanks Neil. Love your site. Merry Xmas.
nikosidis is offline  
Old 24 December 2021, 21:53   #149
manossg
Registered User

 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Greece
Posts: 863
One of my favorite sites! Merry Xmas, mate!
manossg is online now  
Old 24 December 2021, 22:10   #150
lmimmfn
Registered User

 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Ireland
Posts: 333
Love the site Neil, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, have a great one!!!!!!!
lmimmfn is offline  
Old 25 December 2021, 00:02   #151
Methanoid
Retired Quartex Sysop
Methanoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Roman Verulamium
Age: 56
Posts: 1,861
Long time fan but have to say a thank you for the C64 content. I never knew it was such a great machine
Methanoid is offline  
Old 25 December 2021, 08:54   #152
nikosidis
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: oslo/norway
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methanoid View Post
Long time fan but have to say a thank you for the C64 content. I never knew it was such a great machine
So true and also ZX Spectrum I think is a nice platform.
nikosidis is offline  
Old 25 December 2021, 22:46   #153
rare_j
Zone Friend

rare_j's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 1,098
Great site, I visit often for the updates
rare_j is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Indie Retro News - My latest blog! Neil79 Retrogaming General Discussion 58 25 June 2014 22:32
Indie Retro News is looking for retro posters! Neil79 Retrogaming General Discussion 0 18 May 2014 14:23
RGCD - New Retro/Indie Gaming Blog Heavy Stylus Amiga websites reviews 0 05 May 2011 10:56
Big Bash 4 / Retro Amiga event - Latest news Mikey_C News 0 24 August 2006 22:34

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.09091 seconds with 16 queries