English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 08 December 2011, 22:02   #1
Bloodwych

Silver Nintendo DS LITE plus tons of games, screen protectors and more!

My brother came back from Japan recently and he brought me back a Japanese Nintendo DS plus a strange 4GB memory card thing (PC reader, DS device and 4GB Micro Card) I'll throw in for free (Google the name shown below, one of the best you can get):

DS Lite itself is in near perfect condition - just a very tiny mark 1-2mm on the top of the outside case, hardly noticable. Think it was already there from the start. I can take better pics tomorrow in the day light as it keeps reflecting the camera flash at the moment. All buttons feel solid and not worn.

In total there are 94 DS Lite full games including the main big titles (two on separate cart) and six Gameboy Advanced games. PM me and I'll give more details if you require it.

I have played on it the last few months, but it's had less than three full charges. I fitted screen protectors from the off, so both screens are perfect underneath (they simply peel off and you can place some new ones on, 5 sets plus cleaning cloths provided).

The screen protectors do have scratches that can't be seen when the DS is powered up, but they seem designed to mark up easily (they have marks on them after playing one game, perhaps so you buy more). The current original ones are fitted perfectly (no air bubbles) and don't need replacing - stylus works well without a decrease in sensitivity.

I can verify this is a genuine Japanese DS with the language set to English. High quality glossy box and manual, proper tri-shaped screws, long battery life, genuine white tipped stylus, good build quality and D-Pad/buttons - not a knock off job!

They come in a smaller box than the Europe and US version, as they are not packaged with any games. This is another one ordered from Japan (notice the smaller box):

[ Show youtube player ]

Also, there is a pack of screen protectors, a wrist strap, a spare stylus and UK charger fully safety approved.

Thought I'd offer it to UK EAB members first at a low price, £75 inc delivery (delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery). I can take Bank Transfer or PayPAL gift if you are willing to factor in fees that may crop up. Will post the moment funds have cleared.

Don't want to send something like this abroad with xmas upon us and customs on the lookout. Thanks for looking!
Old 09 December 2011, 12:07   #2
slk486
Registered Looser

Very tempted, but apparently customs now also check internal EU packages...
Old 11 December 2011, 23:32   #3
Dagger

Ds

I this would be nice towards my girlfriends christmas box so I am interested. Could you send me Paypal details please, I would send as a gift so that you dont incur any fees.
Old 12 December 2011, 11:21   #4
Bloodwych

Quote:
Originally Posted by slk486 View Post
Very tempted, but apparently customs now also check internal EU packages...
Hi slk486, just checked and you are right, but I would feel safer sending this in the UK RMSD given the nature of the contents and time of year. Thanks for showing interest however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
I this would be nice towards my girlfriends christmas box so I am interested. Could you send me Paypal details please, I would send as a gift so that you dont incur any fees.
Hi Dagger, I'll PM you some details if you are still interested.
Old 12 December 2011, 13:07   #5
Dagger

Got PM. Payment has been made.
Old 12 December 2011, 14:54   #6
Bloodwych

Thanks Dagger, sent you a pm and off to get this sent right now.
Old 13 December 2011, 12:09   #7
Dagger

Thumbs up

Received today, many thanks for the nice easy and quick transaction .
Old 13 December 2011, 15:35   #8
Bloodwych

No problem - thanks for the quick sale. Hope it goes down well at xmas.