English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 04 April 2009, 11:23   #1
mabus
Zone Friend

FS: Zorro II/III cards - XSurf3, Ariadne, PicassoIV, MFC3

Here are some quite nifty Zorro cards for sale:

XSurf 3: I purchased this for expanding my Amiga 3000 with some way of adding cheaper slow IDE controllers for massive data storage and clock ports, but never managed to get too far on the project I am asking £70 for this card, as it is pretty much new (hasn't been used other than to test it works!). It comes in the original box (which isn't that fancy, but still it is "original"). I remember having waited a long time for this card to arrive, so they seem to be produced only as people order them!

Ariadne: SOLD

Picasso IV: Probably the best Zorro graphics card ever developed! Comes fully intact (i.e the A2000 bit hasn't been "cracked away".), and I believe I have the manual and original driver disks etc for it (though I'd download the latest version of P96 from the Internet). There is no original box. Any interested parties ask for further info. I am asking £160 for this card...

MultiFaceCard III: I/O expansion card which adds 2x high speed serial ports and 1x extra parallel port to the Amiga. Asking price £30. Included is the extra dongle for the second serial port and the driver disk, but no original box.

All these things will be well packaged.

Feel free to put in offers if you don't like the price.

I will accept payment via PayPal (but please make sure you pay those annoying fees!)...

PM me if you have any questions, offers etc.

Last edited by mabus; 05 April 2009 at 01:19.
Old 04 April 2009, 11:30   #2
amigean

The Ariadne is mine! PM sent!