English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 16 October 2016, 16:36   #1
CavemanUK

Problems with Arcade Joysticks [Resolved]

Hi Guys,

I hope you can help, im tearing my hair out!

I have a Xin-Mo Arcade Joystick PCB that detects fine in windows and works great with other systems like MAME. Its also actually working to a degree in FS-UAE too but I can't seem to get it configured how I need it.

I have batch files for the games i'm running that launch FS-UAE in the command line and set all the configurations there...

for example, the command line for IK+ is ....

Code:
C:\Arcade\Emulators\FS-UAE\Programs\Windows\x86-64\fs-uae.exe --fast_memory=4096 --amiga-model=A500 --fullscreen=1 --view=640x480 --keep_aspect=1 --video_sync=auto --floppy_drive_volume=5 --floppy_drive_0=c:\Arcade\Roms\Amiga\images\IK+.adf --automatic_input_grab=0 --initial_input_grab=0 --joystick_0_mode=joystick --joystick_1_mode=joystick --joystick_port_0="Xin-Mo Dual Arcade #2" --joystick_port_1="Xin-Mo Dual Arcade" --joystick_port_0_autoswitch=0 --joystick_port_1_autoswitch=0
As you can see I configured joystick #2 for port 0 because joystick #2 is on the left hand side of my control board. (at least thats how windows detects it). But when i press F12 joystick #2 is set on port 1. When looking through the log it sets it up fine initially but the autodetects the joysticks again and theyre put the wrong way round.

Secondly,
As with the examples in the documents I want to set up Pinball dreams but can't get my head around the mapping..

I just want the left shift mapped to button 8 on Xin-Mo Dual Arcade #2 and right shift on button 9.

Ive attached the log in the hope it makes sense to someone!

Oh and im using the latest dev 2.7.16dev if that helps..

UPDATE: Ive fixed this now. Turns out I was being a muppet and configuring the joysticks the wrong way around. Also figured out the Pinball dreams mapping.
Attached Files
File Type: txt fs-uae.log.txt (59.4 KB, 95 views)

Last edited by FrodeSolheim; 16 October 2016 at 20:29.