English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 08 December 2006, 07:38   #1
thor

Batman Vuelve demo problems

I have some problems with running the Batman Vuelve demo in WinUAE. Here are my findings with the QS 1.3 ECS 1MB Kick config:

with version up to 1.0.0: graphics error with the first dot circle tunnel as in picture 1, does not continue there

version 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 : shows the dot circle and pentagram tunnels 3 times each correctly, but has a graphics error in the tunnel afterwards (see pic 2) and does not continue

version 1.2.0 and later: draws the dot circle and pentagram tunnels 2 times correctly, at the third dot circle tunnel graphics error as in pic 1 and does not continue

with cycle-exact option off: shows tunnels correctly but crashes at the cube with the panther (pic 3)

with immediate Blitter: demo runs completely, but does not show the fractal tunnel

Old 08 December 2006, 07:41   #2
s2325
Zone Friend

[ Show youtube player ]
Old 08 December 2006, 07:52   #3
thor

Thanks, I have seen the video. I did download it via the entry for Batman Vuelve at pouet.net. My intentions of posting this here are to show Toni bugs that are present in WinUAE, so he can do the hard work and fix it and improve WinUAE's compatibility I hope it's ok for him, he's already doing a great job
Old 10 December 2006, 21:24   #4
Mclane
Old retro god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor
Thanks, I have seen the video. I did download it via the entry for Batman Vuelve at pouet.net. My intentions of posting this here are to show Toni bugs that are present in WinUAE, so he can do the hard work and fix it and improve WinUAE's compatibility I hope it's ok for him, he's already doing a great job
Hi Thor, just tried it on the Xmas beta 3 and running it as a 1200 / best compatability works fine, any other way I tried seemed to fail or corrupt (or both).

Nice demo too