English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 22 May 2021, 08:42   #941
earok
Registered User

 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Auckland
Posts: 2,700
Could the extra level become like a demo version?
earok is offline  
Old 22 May 2021, 09:16   #942
Steril707
Tigerskunk!

Steril707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Amiga Island
Posts: 2,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by earok View Post
Could the extra level become like a demo version?
It's meant to be a thank you to all people who bought the game, so I guess the answer is 'no' here..

Steril707 is offline  
Old 22 May 2021, 09:40   #943
earok
Registered User

 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Auckland
Posts: 2,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steril707 View Post
It's meant to be a thank you to all people who bought the game, so I guess the answer is 'no' here..

Fair enough!

Save it to the end of the year and release it to Inviyya owners as Christmas Inviyya '21
earok is offline  
Old 22 May 2021, 10:50   #944
Steril707
Tigerskunk!

Steril707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Amiga Island
Posts: 2,115
Also, what's the use of a demo version a month and a half after the release of the game..
Steril707 is offline  
Old 09 June 2021, 19:13   #945
Steril707
Tigerskunk!

Steril707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Amiga Island
Posts: 2,115
Inviyya Balance Update is online now on tigerskunk.itch.io..
Steril707 is offline  
Old 09 June 2021, 19:35   #946
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant
Predseda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The City of Townsville
Age: 43
Posts: 6,516
Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
Great, thank you!
Predseda is online now  
Old 09 June 2021, 20:06   #947
viddi
Moderator

viddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 41
Posts: 3,777
Awesome update.
We need a new WHDload slave.
The current one doesn't work with the update.
viddi is offline  
Old 09 June 2021, 20:24   #948
Magix
calm down do how.
Magix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Seattle
Age: 48
Posts: 306
Send a message via ICQ to Magix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steril707 View Post
Inviyya Balance Update is online now on tigerskunk.itch.io..
Big thanks!
Magix is offline  
Old 09 June 2021, 20:30   #949
nikosidis
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: oslo/norway
Posts: 883
Thanks
Tried it now with autofire and completed it in first try. 9 lives left
In the HISCORE I moved the joystick to the left and that quit the HISCORE insert with nothing in it.
It functioned as "end" it seams.
Dragon level was kind of out of synch. Strange things going on there with the background and some of the enemy. I still made it and the other levels seamed great.

Last edited by nikosidis; 09 June 2021 at 22:45.
nikosidis is offline  
Old 09 June 2021, 20:38   #950
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant
Predseda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The City of Townsville
Age: 43
Posts: 6,516
Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
Steril, will this update be contained in physical release by Polyplay?
Predseda is online now  
Old 09 June 2021, 20:51   #951
Steril707
Tigerskunk!

Steril707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Amiga Island
Posts: 2,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predseda View Post
Steril, will this update be contained in physical release by Polyplay?
Yep, will be..
Steril707 is offline  
Old 10 June 2021, 06:31   #952
Steril707
Tigerskunk!

Steril707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Amiga Island
Posts: 2,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by viddi View Post
Awesome update.
We need a new WHDload slave.
The current one doesn't work with the update.
Yep. I cannot creating WhdLoad slaves myself, unfortunately.
Decided to release the update before the WhdLoad slave gets done.
Steril707 is offline  
Old 10 June 2021, 10:15   #953
Steril707
Tigerskunk!

Steril707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Amiga Island
Posts: 2,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikosidis View Post
Thanks
Tried it now with autofire and completed it in first try. 9 lives left
In the HISCORE I moved the joystick to the left and that quit the HISCORE insert with nothing in it.
It functioned as "end" it seams.
Dragon level was kind of out of synch. Strange things going on there with the background and some of the enemy. I still made it and the other levels seamed great.
If the background does weird things it's probably something related to the hardware. At least that's my guess, since it happens on some machines and not on others. Same with that sprite garbage bug that can be seen on some people's setups, ie when Amiga Bill arrived at the endboss of lvl5.
Some people have this, others don't.

I personally haven't seen either of these bugs myself yet on my Amigas .

Btw, I still owe you the Nik-Version of the game..
Steril707 is offline  
Old 10 June 2021, 11:34   #954
Adrian Browne
Jackie Chan
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ireland
Age: 43
Posts: 862
So, how on earth do I download it? The site does not give me the option that I can see.
Adrian Browne is offline  
Old 10 June 2021, 11:43   #955
snz138
Registered User
snz138's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Finland
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Browne View Post
So, how on earth do I download it? The site does not give me the option that I can see.
It was a bit tricky, but just go to the main page of the game:
https://tigerskunk.itch.io/inviyya

Then (when logged in) you should see "Your own this game" on top of the page with "Download" button.
The button takes you to a page showing the files available for download.
The balance update lha is in this list
snz138 is online now  
Old 10 June 2021, 20:05   #956
nikosidis
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: oslo/norway
Posts: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steril707 View Post
If the background does weird things it's probably something related to the hardware. At least that's my guess, since it happens on some machines and not on others. Same with that sprite garbage bug that can be seen on some people's setups, ie when Amiga Bill arrived at the endboss of lvl5.
Some people have this, others don't.

I personally haven't seen either of these bugs myself yet on my Amigas .

Btw, I still owe you the Nik-Version of the game..
Yes, that might very well be it. It is A1200 Blizzard IV.

Ahhh yes, Nik-version. No auto-fire and hit the fire button as fast as possible to get enough shooting power when required No stress but if you do it some day I be happy
Inviiya is a stunning game!
nikosidis is offline  
Old 10 June 2021, 21:37   #957
thairacerjp
Registered User

thairacerjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: FRANCE
Posts: 370
oh ! that's what I needed , I bought this great game but I was stuck at first level, I have burn iso 2X on my CD32 and works superb
thairacerjp is offline  
Old 11 June 2021, 06:52   #958
Steril707
Tigerskunk!

Steril707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Amiga Island
Posts: 2,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by thairacerjp View Post
oh ! that's what I needed , I bought this great game but I was stuck at first level, I have burn iso 2X on my CD32 and works superb
Nice to hear...
Steril707 is offline  
Old 14 June 2021, 15:13   #959
MrClump
Registered User

 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Torquay
Posts: 98
Loving the newly balanced version. My 46 year old self is now able to get to level 3, something my 16 year old self would previously only been capable of!
MrClump is online now  
Old 14 June 2021, 15:16   #960
kriz
Junior Member
kriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: No(R)Way
Age: 39
Posts: 2,835
Bought my copy some days ago, looking forward to play this!!
kriz is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Inviyya - Development Thread (Space Shooter) Steril707 project.Amiga Game Factory 79 12 March 2020 10:10
Unfinished shoot 'em up dreamkatcha Retrogaming General Discussion 26 11 December 2016 18:24
Skeet Shoot mai HOL data problems 6 03 July 2013 00:52
[Found: Shoot Out] Looking for an Amiga PD shoot em up ROYALPAVILLION Looking for a game name ? 3 04 July 2010 14:29
Name for a Space shoot'em up? retrogamer Looking for a game name ? 6 13 April 2007 03:32

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.20539 seconds with 16 queries