English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 17 April 2022, 19:00   #1
MrD

Educational games inc 'Tug of War' ?

I remember having a floppy disc of word/maths educational games that ran from Workbench on the A500.

They were all really gaudy colours and used both the mouse and keyboard.

The only game I remember clearly from the set was one that was either named or themed 'Tug of War' with a graphic of two characters playing tug of war (of course).

I remember maybe these games running inside Workbench and being compatible with the screen-splitting feature of WB. I only remember them running from icons in Workbench because that was when young me learned what 'Discard' meant.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?

- Edit 1 Hmm it mightve been the Amiga Basic game Tug A War. But I wonder what the other games on the disk could have been.

TAW seems likely because the reason the game sticks into my head is that I could get a few moves into it and then got stuck because I didn't know the rules, and that definitely matches the screenshots I'm seeing.

- Edit 2 It could've been 10 BASIC Games. https://hol.abime.net/5344

Last edited by MrD; 17 April 2022 at 19:37.