English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Other

Old 29 December 2022, 22:38   #1
Ferry

Add a new ordering option to News section

Hi all!!

I didn't know where to post this, but since it's a request, I guess this is a good place:

News section has the very same columns and ordering options that every other section in EAB has: you can select to order it alphabetically by Thread or Thread Starter, by Last Post written, by number of Replies or by number of Views.

It's OK, but it's a NEWS section, it ought to be possible to order threads by Date Posted, so you can see latest news first. For example, now the first news item is one originally posted in 2017. Yes, it's very active, but not a new news item, and any other current ordering option will not show newest first.

One idea would be to add the option after "Thread / Thread Starter" to make it look like "Thread / Thread Starter / Date Posted".

Does that make any sense? Or maybe I missed something, and that option already exists and I didn't see it?

Saluditos,

Ferrán.

EDIT: hmm, just saw that maybe would make more sense to post it in "project.EAB". I'll repost it there, if any @admin sees this one, you can delete it, I didn't see an evident way to delete it.

Last edited by Ferry; 29 December 2022 at 22:48. Reason: Wrong group?