English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 24 April 2016, 21:06   #1
ZEUSDAZ

WREX - Amiga trained version please

Hi chaps, can anyone give me a link to a trained copy of WREX (Waste Recovery Extermination) please, I have an untrained version with some graphic glitches but could really do with a trained version, anyone help please??

Thanks Amiga dudes, Zeus.

Oh, for anyone who had the dreadful "Cassette 50" compilation tape all those years on any of the 8-bits, I've just done a full "Shit Game Time" review of it which was requested by a forum member, it may bring back some bad memories for you
[ Show youtube player ]

All the best
Old 24 April 2016, 21:21   #2
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

I doubt you'll find a trained version, and although HOL doesn't mention it, I seriously doubt the game was even released.
Old 24 April 2016, 23:22   #3
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath View Post
I doubt you'll find a trained version, and although HOL doesn't mention it, I seriously doubt the game was even released.
Yeah I've got a gut feeling that is the case, I've just sent a message to Gallahad on another forum as I heard he trains Amiga games from time to time so fingers crossed!
Also looking for a stage skip trained version of Wicked by Electric Dreams, I just cannot pass the last few stages even with infy lives, I need a stage skip button
Old 25 April 2016, 00:04   #4
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
There's a version in the TOSEC sets but not trained:

... WREX - Waste Recovery Extermination (19xx)(Domark).adf

Plus don't know if it's fully complete or suffers from graphics issues in later stages?
Old 25 April 2016, 00:09   #5
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
There's a version in the TOSEC sets but not trained:

... WREX - Waste Recovery Extermination (19xx)(Domark).adf

Plus don't know if it's fully complete or suffers from graphics issues in later stages?
Locks up after you die
Old 25 April 2016, 00:19   #6
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Locks up after you die
Oh I see; when I had a quick bash I just went through the 1st / 2nd stages and didn't die before quitting...

So you can you fix this issue then? I guess the one is TOSEC is the only source file available?
Old 25 April 2016, 02:31   #7
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Locks up after you die
Hi Galahad, I sent you a PM regarding a few Amiga games needed for training, can you help?
I was pointed in your direction by another forum member.
Zeus
Old 26 April 2016, 20:46   #8
AngryAmigaNerd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEUSDAZ View Post
Hi chaps, can anyone give me a link to a trained copy of WREX (Waste Recovery Extermination) please, I have an untrained version with some graphic glitches but could really do with a trained version, anyone help please??

Thanks Amiga dudes, Zeus.

Oh, for anyone who had the dreadful "Cassette 50" compilation tape all those years on any of the 8-bits, I've just done a full "Shit Game Time" review of it which was requested by a forum member, it may bring back some bad memories for you
[ Show youtube player ]

All the best
You really can not post anything without having to mention any of your videos?

Every post you have made on this forum, Lemon Amiga or any other sites you are a member of is about your stupid videos.

You are embarrassing
Old 26 April 2016, 21:10   #9
AngryAmigaNerd
Banned

Don't remember if it was here or if it was another forum, but he has been told several times to use one thread for all his videos.

Like the It's a Pixel THING guy and other people does.

How hard can it be? This stupid guy spamming every forum about his videos.
Old 26 April 2016, 21:20   #10
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryAmigaNerd View Post
You really can not post anything without having to mention any of your videos?

Every post you have made on this forum, Lemon Amiga or any other sites you are a member of is about your stupid videos.

You are embarrassing
Awesome first post to EAB, branding someone else stupid not once but twice (because repetition is one way to ram a point home when your 'argument' lacks conviction).

If you dont like his posts, there is ZERO compunction on you to join this board and then respond to them.

Now that would be stupid and embarrassing if that was your intention.

Awesome contribution
Old 26 April 2016, 21:28   #11
Superman

There are 2 other versions showing on the EAB server. One says better version and the other says 100 percent.

http://www.grandis.nu:81/eabsearch/s...xclude=&limit=
Old 26 April 2016, 21:57   #12
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

Unfortunately they are all the same, the TOSEC version, the one in GB Amiga, and the two DMS's are all identical.
Old 26 April 2016, 22:39   #13
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Locks up after you die
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Oh I see; when I had a quick bash I just went through the 1st / 2nd stages and didn't die before quitting...

So you can you fix this issue then? I guess the one is TOSEC is the only source file available?
Just tested by letting the land crafts collect all nuclear waste and then as you say:

Old 26 April 2016, 23:19   #14
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

And yet if you look on HOL there's uncorrupted screenshots all the way to the end.

edit: I think it only really bugs out after it's game over which may be why the hol screenshots are ok.
Old 27 April 2016, 01:38   #15
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryAmigaNerd View Post
Don't remember if it was here or if it was another forum, but he has been told several times to use one thread for all his videos.

Like the It's a Pixel THING guy and other people does.

How hard can it be? This stupid guy spamming every forum about his videos.
Deal with it!
I can do what I want on any forum site just as long as I obide by the rules, do not use abusive language or threaten anyone.
I have the just the same amount of rights to use the forums to promote my videos as anyone else and I never step on anyone else's toes or complain to those that do their stuff as It's their right to use the forums too.
You've only just joined here so you're not going to be very welcome with a start like yours, if you don't like it,....go elsewhere and find happiness there, I couldn't honestly care less if you never watch my stuff, all I care about on here is keeping my followers happy with the vids they keep requesting me to do, so I certainly won't lose any sleep over your concerns

Now if you don't mind I'm going to carry on with my vid promotions for my followers as they are SLIGHTLY more important to me than your issues.
Good bye

Last edited by ZEUSDAZ; 27 April 2016 at 01:51.
Old 27 April 2016, 01:42   #16
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman View Post
There are 2 other versions showing on the EAB server. One says better version and the other says 100 percent.

http://www.grandis.nu:81/eabsearch/s...xclude=&limit=
Thanks Superman, I don't think this game was officially released which is a shame as it really is a good game, I especially love the Boss's speech, reminds me of the old gangsters in those films of the 60's and 70's lol.
Sadly I don't think a trained version is out there
Old 27 April 2016, 01:49   #17
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Awesome first post to EAB, branding someone else stupid not once but twice (because repetition is one way to ram a point home when your 'argument' lacks conviction).

If you dont like his posts, there is ZERO compunction on you to join this board and then respond to them.

Now that would be stupid and embarrassing if that was your intention.

Awesome contribution

That's ok dude, these guys have to be let out now and then by goverment rules otherwise they go a little insane

Oh just for you AngryAmigaNerd, here's another "Sh*t Game Time" vid for you, hope you like it I'll make sure I keep posting them so you won't miss out, infact I may keep Personal messaging you direct so you always get the new vid notifications!
BAD CAT (AMIGA): [ Show youtube player ]
All the best Angry Amiga man!!!
Old 27 April 2016, 09:50   #18
Arnie
R.I.P Smudge 18-08-16

Keep 'em coming ZEUSDAZ, I love a good video and yours are great
Old 27 April 2016, 10:23   #19
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
And yet if you look on HOL there's uncorrupted screenshots all the way to the end.

edit: I think it only really bugs out after it's game over which may be why the hol screenshots are ok.
Yeah did notice that