English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Modules

Old 12 December 2005, 07:03   #1
sultan68

Help me find this Amiga tune!

All, I am searching for an old Amiga tune that possibly came from a demo or music disk. It might be from an old Amiga group called The Outlaws as it has sampled sounds saying "THE OUTLAWS" and "EXEN" over and over to some sort of rhyme. As far as I was able to research, Exen was a member of the Outlaws.

I seem to remember it being heavy metal, but I could be wrong as it has been too many years. I remember getting this mod sometime between 1990 and 1994. The song ends with some kid saying "THAT WAS DEF, MAN!" It's kinda silly but I'd like to hear it again!

Anyone out there remember this one?

Thanks,
Chris

Old 12 December 2005, 16:39   #2
astuermer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan68
All, I am searching for an old Amiga tune that possibly came from a demo or music disk. It might be from an old Amiga group called The Outlaws as it has sampled sounds saying "THE OUTLAWS" and "EXEN" over and over to some sort of rhyme. As far as I was able to research, Exen was a member of the Outlaws.

I seem to remember it being heavy metal, but I could be wrong as it has been too many years. I remember getting this mod sometime between 1990 and 1994. The song ends with some kid saying "THAT WAS DEF, MAN!" It's kinda silly but I'd like to hear it again!

Anyone out there remember this one?

Thanks,
Chris
Perhaps the kid says "THAT WAS DEF-JAM!" ?
Old 13 December 2005, 01:38   #3
sultan68

Perhaps

Very possible. Does it ring a bell?

I did find an old PLST from Protracker on my HD that had "THEOUTLAWS" and "EXEN" listed as instruments so that's about all I know.

Thanks,
Chris