English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Apps

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 17 May 2013, 21:46   #1
Leandro Jardim
Registered User
Leandro Jardim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Legoland
Age: 42
Posts: 1,457
AmigaBASIC Compilers

Hi guys, what options of AmigaBASIC compilers does exists today for me? I know only of two: Cursor, which of I dont know yet where to find it and AC-Basic Compiler which was used by ZeEmulatron to compile its games and that is available in TOSEC.

Somebody can answer my question and indicate for me where I can find them?

I am collecting many GW-BASIC programs and interpreters and AmigaBASIC and ABasiC too, just for fun...

Thanks.
Leandro Jardim is offline  
Old 17 May 2013, 22:42   #2
prowler
Global Moderator

prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sidcup, England
Posts: 10,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandro Jardim View Post
Hi guys, what options of AmigaBASIC compilers does exists today for me?
Hi Leandro,

Other than those you mention, I know only of the AmigaBASIC-compatible ACE ( http://aminet.net/package/dev/basic/ace24dist and http://www.users.on.net/~dbenn/docs/aadicts.html ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandro Jardim View Post
I am collecting many GW-BASIC programs and interpreters and AmigaBASIC and ABasiC too, just for fun...
BTW, if you ever get hold of the 'Boulder Bob' game, published by Compute! and coded by Randy Thompson in AmigaBASIC, or if you already have it, could you possibly let me have a copy, please? Even a code-listing would be fine.

I need it to complete the recovery of a Compute! Games Disk for Ze Emulatron. Thanks.

Last edited by prowler; 17 May 2013 at 22:51.
prowler is offline  
Old 18 May 2013, 00:22   #3
Leandro Jardim
Registered User
Leandro Jardim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Legoland
Age: 42
Posts: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
Hi Leandro,

Other than those you mention, I know only of the AmigaBASIC-compatible ACE ( http://aminet.net/package/dev/basic/ace24dist and http://www.users.on.net/~dbenn/docs/aadicts.html ).
Thanks prowler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
BTW, if you ever get hold of the 'Boulder Bob' game, published by Compute! and coded by Randy Thompson in AmigaBASIC, or if you already have it, could you possibly let me have a copy, please? Even a code-listing would be fine.

I need it to complete the recovery of a Compute! Games Disk for Ze Emulatron. Thanks.
Hmmm. The Compute Games would be a great addition to my collection... But unfortunately I dont have that disk. If I get my hands over a copy I will let you know immediately, Ok?
Leandro Jardim is offline  
Old 18 May 2013, 00:43   #4
prowler
Global Moderator

prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sidcup, England
Posts: 10,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandro Jardim View Post
Hmmm. The Compute Games would be a great addition to my collection... But unfortunately I dont have that disk. If I get my hands over a copy I will let you know immediately, Ok?
Thanks, Leandro. That's the only file now missing from the disk which Ze Emulatron sent me for salvaging. I have the ReadMe and icon files for the game, but not the program itself. As far as I can tell, the program was stored on the disk in semi-compiled format (not ASCII), so it's just possible that six unidentified data blocks on the disk belong to that program, but there's no way of telling, since the file header block is missing.

I bought the entire collection of Compute! Magazines on three DVDs from eBay, but they are not indexed and I haven't found the listing for that game yet (I'm not actually sure it was published in the Magazine, but it's not in either the First or Second Compute! Books of the Amiga).

When I find that program, I will be uploading a copy of the disk for Ze Emulatron and you can grab it too.
prowler is offline  
Old 22 May 2013, 22:59   #5
Schlachtwerk
68k RULEZ
Schlachtwerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 199
HiSoft Basic
Maxon Basic
Schlachtwerk is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
looking for AmigaBasic Interpreter phil321 New to Emulation or Amiga scene 41 19 December 2006 14:26
MOUSE(0) and AmigaBASIC ... MacTO Coders. General 3 01 September 2006 16:19
C++ Compilers where/what to get? Spadger request.Apps 18 05 May 2006 05:10
c compilers? kruwi request.Apps 1 25 April 2006 18:30
AmigaBASIC unprotector Minuous request.Apps 1 01 June 2005 23:28

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.20930 seconds with 13 queries