English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Demos

Old 01 June 2019, 16:02   #1
mcbpete
Zone Friend

Send a message via MSN to mcbpete Send a message via Yahoo to mcbpete
Music Demo name request (with picture mockup)

Hi,

I've been seeking the name of this demo for a few years now. I *think* it was a coverdisk but might've been a PD disk I bought at a shop. For some reason I thought Amiga User International circa '93 but I've looked thjrough the AMR archives and can't seem to find it.

It was more a music demo rather than a full wild graphics fest as the whole thing was just a single screen with various [i assume] mods cycling. From my hazy >20 year memory it had a scrolling fantasy background at the bottom, like Shadow Of The Beast but possibly more trees and had 4 waveform meters in the corner (I remember the music having quite pure 'sine' wave forms and they'd make quite nice cyclic shapes in the meters). Here's a dodgy mockup going entirely from my childhood memory of it:

Does this ring any bells ? Any info much appreciated Smile
Pete.