English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hall Of Light > HOL data problems

Old 24 June 2003, 20:04   #1
Mr Creosote
Evil Mastermind

Der Reporter

http://hol.abime.net/?id=4703

Is this the same game as this one? If yes, the correct name is "Der rasende Reporter". If not, I have to have it
Old 25 June 2003, 10:11   #2
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

It looks like it could be the same game, but I was unable to download the adf from your site with Opera. Same thing I get at Underdogs telling me that the file is linked from a different site, which it obviously is not.

At any rate, I have the game already. I will double check my references and make the adjustment if needed. Thanks for the info.

As an added note: there's quite a number of Missing In Action messages on HOL at the moment. Not all of them are there because the games are actually MIA. Sometimes a bulk of games will be dumped into the database all at once or over a course of time, some days a bunch will get updates with not only scans but screenshots, as well. It's all down to whatever piece any of the given HOL members might be working on that day. Sometimes it's an organized sweep of a company, other times it can be random and disconnected, another day might be all logo updates, etc. It's still beta, so updates are frequent. Despite this, we still welcome any additional information anyone can shed on what is (or isn't) there.
Old 25 June 2003, 15:38   #3
Mr Creosote
Evil Mastermind

Quote:
I was unable to download the adf from your site with Opera
If it's the message about "You've come here from a site which links directly to our files", you shouldn't have stopped reading there, because in the next sentence, it says: "If you have used our own site regularly (i.e. without using the download links of any other sites pointing here) and this screen came up, please enable referrer logging in your browser settings". I always give all important information to my visitors, so that they can easily solve problems by themselves. If it was anything different, I'd be glad to hear about it, so that I can fix it