English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Demos

Old 28 January 2007, 00:19   #1
[Dusty Bin]

Unknown Demo: Help needed please.

First off, let me say hello to you all *waves*. This place looks pretty good for getting info/help/news/etc so I thought I'd register and hope one/some of you could help me out here.

Recently I discovered my old (huge) collection of Amiga games, coverdisks and demos (also found an unopened copy of The One Amiga from July 95). As I unfortunately don't have anything to play them on now (still looking to buy one), I thought I'd try the emulation path and see what was available from my list. I never realised that there was so much to choose from, so I downloaded WinUAE and needless to say, I'm a happy bunny!

Yesterday, a friend and I were talking about those great days of owning an Amiga and got round to discussing demos. Inevitably, the 'Stag' disks and general 'Amiga ' came up (they always do, don't they!). Anyway, we were laughing about it and my mate asked if I'd found the one with the girl that plays 'Stars & Stripes' from her nether regions!!! I laughed and said no, but I'll have a look. Having searched my original collection for the name of it, and searched everywhere online, (I've checked all the big demo sites, and Googled it) it's brought me here...still none the wiser. So...if someone would be so kind as to try and put a name to it, I'd be most grateful.

Here's what I/we know:
It was an 'occasionally animated' image (drawn, not digitised) of a naked female with her legs open, and music (dancey?) playing with samples of her talking/shouting dirty. We remember some of it went: (...and I'll be as discreet as possible)

"C***, T***, P***Y, W**K, Suck my T**S!"
and:
"You wanna F*** my T**s?"

Near the end of the demo, she played Stars & Stripes (we think) from her vagina, using farting noises. The demo ended up with a long sample of what sounded like someone masturbating. It was the funniest thing we'd ever seen (at the time) and would love to see it again as it would provide a mega nostalgia trip.

We're not sure of the group/person that released it or, as I said the actual name of it.

Anyone any ideas?

Old 19 August 2009, 20:19   #2
kernoman

Did anyone know the name for this demo, I too remember it as being really funny and would love to see it again
Old 30 August 2009, 15:31   #3
kernoman

Can anyone help with this one, i really want to find it to show to my mate as I remember how much it made us laugh when we first saw it way back when!
Old 16 August 2013, 01:48   #4
irn|bru
Side Order of Fries

Just to let you know I found the demo after all these years ([Dusty Bin] was my old username) It's called 'Adult Sucks' on the original disk I have but still not sure of the actual name. I grabbed it from my original disk and have it in adf format thanks to EasyAdf but it's still on the A1200's CFHD at the moment. PCMCIA transfer is being a pain...
Old 16 August 2013, 05:46   #5
whitegiant89
Lone CBM user

Send a message via MSN to whitegiant89
When you get it transfered up it to the zone
Old 16 August 2013, 15:00   #6
irn|bru
Side Order of Fries

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegiant89 View Post
When you get it transfered up it to the zone
I certainly will do that.
Old 19 August 2013, 00:59   #7
irn|bru
Side Order of Fries

I've uploaded it to The Zone!

A few things about it, according to the demo itself, it's called, Nice lady Demo and it's by Limpit100 and Roadcone205 of the Bell Ends group from 1990. It was titled Adult Sücks on my disk. A quick Google hasn't thrown up anything yet but as I said, it's just a quick one. If someone knows of it documented elsewhere then cool, if not then I hope I've added to the Amiga demo scene archive.

It is funny, as funny as I remember but then I do have a silly sense of humour
Old 19 August 2013, 04:19   #8
ElectroBlaster

Send a message via ICQ to ElectroBlaster
I can also add some info!

This demo was also put out on a disk called "NBS Naughty Demos".

I got it from a chap who was very much into spreading copied games, demos etc around 1991 onwards. He would put this "Nice Lady" demo on for us lads when we were visiting armed with blank disks. His lass walked in once, the screen in full view with a womans labia popping away, lets just say his wife was not impressed lol!

Also NBS (Newport Business Supplies) was a PD outfit with a really nice logo and very distinctive disk labels. One of the main reasons I went looking for more disks, this naughty demos disk had been languishing in my collection for years and every now and then, another NBS disk would come in from somewhere, usually blank or corrupted. Seems like they did not warrant being saved which is a shame.

Recently managed to get some nbs disks from abroad but they are riddled with errors
Old 21 August 2013, 02:21   #9
irn|bru
Side Order of Fries

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroBlaster View Post
I can also add some info!

This demo was also put out on a disk called "NBS Naughty Demos".

I got it from a chap who was very much into spreading copied games, demos etc around 1991 onwards. He would put this "Nice Lady" demo on for us lads when we were visiting armed with blank disks. His lass walked in once, the screen in full view with a womans labia popping away, lets just say his wife was not impressed lol!

Also NBS (Newport Business Supplies) was a PD outfit with a really nice logo and very distinctive disk labels. One of the main reasons I went looking for more disks, this naughty demos disk had been languishing in my collection for years and every now and then, another NBS disk would come in from somewhere, usually blank or corrupted. Seems like they did not warrant being saved which is a shame.

Recently managed to get some nbs disks from abroad but they are riddled with errors
Oh god, you brought back some memories there! Cheers for the info on the demo. I used to have lots of NBS disks but lost them all - along with tons of other disks - in a nasty watery incident years ago I noticed you've made a few posts about NBS on here and was wondering if you had your collection available? I have a couple adfs already and their catalogue disk and would be good if you could share them.

I have:

...which I'm sure you already have?! Would love to get more. Im currently looking for a user called 'puki' who was said to have a good few NBS disks but so far, no luck.

If you have anything to share, feel free to get in touch.
Old 15 July 2016, 16:00   #10
crabfists

Does anybody still have this disk please? A guy I work with (who wants to remain anonymous ) made it and would love to see it again as he lost all his amiga disks.

Cheers
Old 15 July 2016, 16:37   #11
ptyerman

I have a ADF of it, in the Zone for you.
Old 16 July 2016, 01:26   #12
crabfists

Thank you Ptyerman! I am sure he will be chuffed (and maybe embarrassed) to see it again. You are a star.
Old 16 July 2016, 10:49   #13
Superman

I have never heard or seen of this demo before now and its hilarious!
Old 22 July 2016, 00:14   #14
volvo_0ne

lol funny
Old 25 July 2016, 23:23   #15
markpjd
Games-Coffer

WTF did I just watch....

I didnt even get to read the scroller because I was fixated on fanny farts...
Old 12 August 2016, 12:26   #16
kernoman

just stumbled across this post while searching for this demo - thank you so much for uploading it to the zone