English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 10 April 2023, 21:32   #1
TymoDEV

Can not to play Cannon Fodder (1) over end of 20# mission

I am very confused about this: Can not to play Cannon Fodder pt1 over end of 20# mission #$%!@

All downloaded version are corrupted. Archive.org TOSEC, LemonAmiga/Planet Emulation.
I have successfully made save-game inside the game at start of 20# mission. it works and loads. But after all 20# mission game hangs out. All version CSL, TRSI, FLT, TCB.
If anybody could help with this?
Good version which works over mission no. 20. or pack of save-games between all missions on SaveGame Disk.
Old 10 April 2023, 22:21   #2
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France

Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by TymoDEV View Post
I am very confused about this: Can not to play Cannon Fodder pt1 over end of 20# mission #$%!@

All downloaded version are corrupted. Archive.org TOSEC, LemonAmiga/Planet Emulation.
I have successfully made save-game inside the game at start of 20# mission. it works and loads. But after all 20# mission game hangs out. All version CSL, TRSI, FLT, TCB.
If anybody could help with this?
Good version which works over mission no. 20. or pack of save-games between all missions on SaveGame Disk.
You'd have search on EAB for Cannon Fodder mission 20, you'd found the answer i made during all those years......

at mission 20, you need to swap between disk 2 and disk 3. otherwise the screen stays black.

When it is black swap with the other disk. Loading will continue.
Old 12 April 2023, 22:17   #3
gimbal
cheeky scoundrel

If you title search specifically and it only pops up because the "20" is filtered out since the thread is titled "after mission 19".

https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=93593

And that does not change the fact that there are several threads in which Cannon Fodder loading problems are discussed and you make different suggestions in each of them.
Old 12 April 2023, 23:11   #4
TymoDEV

OK. I already have it. GameSave disk ,extened, on the net. (cr FLT) with +4 still works, up to the end.
Old 13 April 2023, 08:16   #5
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TymoDEV View Post
OK. I already have it. GameSave disk ,extened, on the net. (cr FLT) with +4 still works, up to the end.
You could post that in this thread so other people with the same problem can find the working version more easily