English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 18 June 2021, 03:13   #1
B3L4

Custom Game Variant (to add my own hdd file)

Hi,

I know by now I can use save state / load state with WHDLoad games if I create a custom HDD. I can add the game as Configuration to the list where I set kick start / ram / hdd file and it works fine. I would like to add it to the game list and include my hdd version to my own fsuae library so it has pictures / links etc. There is a way to add it? If not there is a chance in the future to get that option? I don't mind to copy my favorite games to my personal small hdd files (created 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 MB size basic WB hdd with whdload so I just copy the game and edit the startup sequence, this way I can use the save state/load state with no problem).

Thank you,
B3L4