English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 11 August 2022, 01:16   #21
ransom1122
Registered User
ransom1122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Omnicorp
Age: 43
Posts: 4,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by kremiso View Post
seems working here (winuae) but:
you need to fill all the triangles with your color (orange) before
when all the 'triangles bar' is filled, the ko icon becomes bigger and beats faster

at that point you can use fire+up to release the knock-down fist, that in effect is a normal fist btw differently than the left and right fists, seems the only one that knock down your rival
I don't see much energy drain with up and fire when triangles are full and meter is up. it does seems like a normal high right hook and normal damage to me
ransom1122 is offline  
Old 11 August 2022, 09:35   #22
kremiso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Italy
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom1122 View Post
I don't see much energy drain with up and fire when triangles are full and meter is up. it does seems like a normal high right hook and normal damage to me
it could be an hw or game version issue related?
i have tested with the sps + a500 kick1.x conf (winuae)

the only thing that i can add is that the triangles bar shoud be totally full when you hit with the knock out punch, so ie if you fill the bar but your rival hits you one time, it does not work, and you need to fill it again with normal punchs

but yeah, the animation of the knock out punch is the same of the standard one
kremiso is offline  
Old 11 August 2022, 10:55   #23
ransom1122
Registered User
ransom1122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Omnicorp
Age: 43
Posts: 4,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by kremiso View Post
it could be an hw or game version issue related?
i have tested with the sps + a500 kick1.x conf (winuae)

the only thing that i can add is that the triangles bar shoud be totally full when you hit with the knock out punch, so ie if you fill the bar but your rival hits you one time, it does not work, and you need to fill it again with normal punchs

but yeah, the animation of the knock out punch is the same of the standard one
Is the knockout punch a complete drain of all their energy or not?
ransom1122 is offline  
Old 11 August 2022, 11:53   #24
kremiso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Italy
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom1122 View Post
Is the knockout punch a complete drain of all their energy or not?
not an instant win, the rival just go to the carpet, and loose some energy
in the test match i needed to repeat this three times to win
kremiso is offline  
Old 12 August 2022, 02:46   #25
ransom1122
Registered User
ransom1122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Omnicorp
Age: 43
Posts: 4,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by kremiso View Post
not an instant win, the rival just go to the carpet, and loose some energy
in the test match i needed to repeat this three times to win
Nope, doesn't seem to behave the way you explain it, could you make a short video showing the KO punch please?
ransom1122 is offline  
Old 12 August 2022, 14:12   #26
kremiso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Italy
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom1122 View Post
Nope, doesn't seem to behave the way you explain it, could you make a short video showing the KO punch please?
i'm not good in doing videos sorry
i miss a decent phone in first

watching some tube videos, this is the closest to my short performance :
[ Show youtube player ]
despite being an ST gameplay
kremiso is offline  
Old 12 August 2022, 14:21   #27
ransom1122
Registered User
ransom1122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Omnicorp
Age: 43
Posts: 4,796
With 2nd opponent he has multiple times with ko flashing, he's using up punch but it's not dropping him to the floor.

I dont see it
ransom1122 is offline  
Old 12 August 2022, 14:40   #28
kremiso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Italy
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom1122 View Post
With 2nd opponent he has multiple times with ko flashing, he's using up punch but it's not dropping him to the floor.

I dont see it
i see, i have played just the first match afterall
prolly later becomes harder or impossible?

that guy seems does not know also how to recover energy between rounds
kremiso is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion: 2 Seconds to Midnight vim Coders. Contest 1 02 September 2018 00:45
Seconds out lolafg Retrogaming General Discussion 6 10 June 2009 15:50
Seconds Out/Tynesoft mai HOL data problems 1 01 April 2009 23:47
Seconds out [cr AXXESS] andreas request.Old Rare Games 8 10 December 2005 19:34
30 seconds to go...... Jim Retrogaming General Discussion 17 10 September 2002 17:42

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.11762 seconds with 16 queries