English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 11 March 2007, 21:29   #1
RickyC

I found the 2 games, Thanks :D

OK! first one...

Its a shooter like centipede on the atari. You control a small thing that shoots up the screen while different objects/enemies come down. The whole screen is filled with a red grid and you can only move alone the lines but the lines are close together so it feels you can move anywhere on the screen.
When you die the sound effect is like a crowd going "awww" just more electronically. Im sure the full game appeared on a demo disk that had the game catch'em on.
OH and also when you kill the bad dudes the little explosion they cause makes the grid break slightly so you cant move along it for a second or so depending on how damaged it is.

2nd game!

i played the demo. THe level that was on it was kinda gothic, set at night i think, maybe a castle. You control a character who is a kid i think, they dont look that big on the screen. Kinda squashed looking, like magic boy i guss. But they could of been a girl Might of had a object that looked like a lollipop in their hand.
ANyway you moved from left to right but there were screens going up and down also. You had to backtrack. There was a big drop in the level and you could fall on spikes if you unlucky. You had to go back up the drop using the uber long ladder then use a key i think to open doors that had things shooting at you once you went in.

If anyone could could give me any info of these games it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by RickyC; 11 March 2007 at 22:21.
Old 11 March 2007, 21:53   #2
Ironclaw
Banned

2nd game Lollypop?. Nice music. I love this game .
Old 11 March 2007, 21:57   #3
s2325
Zone Friend

first game Grid Runner or Gridrunner? http://hol.abime.net/search.php?find=gridrunner
second Crazy Sue 1 or 2? http://hol.abime.net/search.php?find=crazy+sue&x=0&y=0
Old 11 March 2007, 22:05   #4
RickyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2325
Oooh crazy sue 2 looks like it!! thanks!!

Gridrunner (Mental Image), does looks similar. the grid looks the same but i think it was red. THe enemies are more detailed in the game im thinking of and have certain characteristics. LIke some will move directly down the screen very fast. Others will do umm other things.

SO weird im sure i can picture the demo disk really clearly, yet i dont seem to have it anymore. Maybe its hidden somewhere

also thanks Ironclaw, might try that game also!

Last edited by RickyC; 11 March 2007 at 22:12.
Old 11 March 2007, 22:21   #5
RickyC

OMg! i found the demo disk! was in my draw of full games and not in the demo disk box! raaa

It was called Pod! on the demo disk with catch'em and Q-Bic! all awesome games!