English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hosted Projects > project.ClassicWB

Old 21 June 2011, 05:01   #1
v3teran

Need a little help please.

Hi there i have spent hours trying to get this to run,i have been successful but i need some advice.

ok here is where i am...
Im using the p96 version.

I have copied all my Amiga games into a folder on my hardrive on my pc.

I have then added this folder as a directory/archive so that it appears on workbench with all my games in it

I then added a hardfile as my virtual drive on workbench that i hope to copy all my games to from the directory/archive that is also on workbench.

The problem is that the hardfile is only 999mb no matter what size i make it and i cant fit all my games onto it.

i have followed this guide...
http://classicwb.abime.net/classicweb/tutorials.htm

I have done it correctly but no matter what im still getting version 40.12 when i type in shell.....Version scsi.device.....i understand that it should be 43.24.????

Whats is the best version to use to get 128gb support and am i doing anything wrong? Please help

Old 21 June 2011, 14:34   #2
v3teran

I must say this is the worst application i have ever had to use as some of the instructions are broken,you need to make things a little bit clearer and your videos suck.

I tried to install the winuae app and its supposed to be for beginners..LOL...it keeps saying no device in dh1...i thought it was supposed to be for beginners?Its easier to setup a more complicated version than your so called beginner version,shove ur software,i dont like it.

Old 21 June 2011, 15:01   #3
seuden
uber cool demi god

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3teran View Post
I must say this is the worst application i have ever had to use as some of the instructions are broken,you need to make things a little bit clearer and your videos suck.

I tried to install the winuae app and its supposed to be for beginners..LOL...it keeps saying no device in dh1...i thought it was supposed to be for beginners?Its easier to setup a more complicated version than your so called beginner version,shove ur software,i dont like it.
Haha! You seem to be an asshole, I'm glad you don't like it then we won't have to put up with your outright nasty comments.

ClassicWB is easier to setup than feeding yourself, you must be very hungry.

Last edited by seuden; 21 June 2011 at 15:15.
Old 21 June 2011, 15:28   #4
discomeats
Just add brown sauce.

I was going to post a trite sarcastic reply, instead I'm going to post the following.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

muppet.

Old 21 June 2011, 15:29   #5
v3teran

Quote:
Originally Posted by seuden View Post
Haha! You seem to be an asshole, I'm glad you don't like it then we won't have to put up with your outright nasty comments.

If it was that easy you coulda helped when i asked kindly.....

Old 21 June 2011, 15:42   #6
Retro1234
Phone Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seuden View Post
Old 21 June 2011, 15:50   #7
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3teran View Post

Seems like your done with ClassicWB then. Lets give this thread a rest before it turns into a real troll fest eh?