English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 16 April 2024, 21:23   #201
jurassicman

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ffman View Post
So update... hopefully we're in the last cd production test run. First one uncovered a nasty bug during nvram saving which looks to be fixed now. Everything else to do with the physical is coming together so it shouldn't be too long now.

As mentioned previously digital will be available once we start shipping. Additional stock should also be coming together once the preorder run is done and we're also looking into European distribution.
Thanks h0ffman, great news, especially the European distribution, I'll buy a physical copy for sure!
Old 23 April 2024, 14:01   #202
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
Next approximation is mid May, I have just received email:

Quote:
Hi,

I wanted to take a moment to update you on the shipping status for Amiga Cecconoid.

When the game was first launched, the estimated shipping date was April 2024, and we've been working hard to hit that goal.

However, a few minor issues with the supply chain - and a last-minute bug that surfaced when we were testing the CD32 disks - has resulted in a slight delay to the whole process.

Naturally, we're aiming to ship as soon as possible - as I write this I'm double-checking artwork and sending the final few PDFs to the printers - but it could be mid to late May before everything is in place.

Please rest assured, as soon as your order ships you'll receive a notification email (along with a postal tracking number and download key, wherever applicable).

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Thanks again for your support - it's very much appreciated, and we can't wait for you to have the finished game in your hands!

Kind Regards,

Andy & The Thalamus Team
Old 23 April 2024, 19:27   #203
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

As long as I get it before christmas it's all good.