English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > News

Old 01 April 2022, 11:23   #41
CodyJarrett
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by A500 View Post
I like the game, nice to see it arrive on the Amiga as well
I liked the game too. It's a bit different to what I expected with more puzzle elements to the gameplay. Here are the HOL screenshots:

https://hol.abime.net/6475/screenshot
Old 01 April 2022, 11:38   #42
Ffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyJarrett View Post
I liked the game too. It's a bit different to what I expected with more puzzle elements to the gameplay. Here are the HOL screenshots:

https://hol.abime.net/6475/screenshot

It's a great game, I've been hooked since I first saw the PET version. What is really cool is that as new ports bring extra elements to it, they sometimes get back-ported to older versions. The map screen, dual display, improved graphics and sound etc. What the game really needs now is for the map editor to be made freely available to encourage community mods.
Old 02 April 2022, 09:52   #43
A500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ffin View Post
It's a great game, I've been hooked since I first saw the PET version. What is really cool is that as new ports bring extra elements to it, they sometimes get back-ported to older versions. The map screen, dual display, improved graphics and sound etc. What the game really needs now is for the map editor to be made freely available to encourage community mods.

A map editor would be great for sure. I'm wondering how similar the C128 version is to the Amiga one, as it also looks to have more maps and features compared to the "smaller" ports. The dual screen option is also very cool
Old 05 April 2022, 13:19   #44
Vesuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyJarrett View Post
I noticed that the Amiga PET version has two identical maps. River Death is a duplicate of Bunker. Is it possible to fix this?

Version 1.2 is now available. It updates the PET graphics version to use the same levels as the regular Amiga version, fixing this bug as well. Thanks for the bug report!
Old 22 August 2023, 05:28   #45
Shoonay
Global Caturator

The 8-bit dude just mentioned in his latest video that the game is also available on Shteem: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...II_Robots_DOS/