Hi there.

Does anyone here on the forums know of a working Intellivision
Emulator for Win7?

I saw some pictures of Intellivision games on Facebook and got
eager to try some of them out.
Old 06 February 2020, 22:59   #2
Avanze
Amiga User

The only Intellivision emulator that is updated nowadays is jzintv (unless you want to try mess). It doesn't have a gui but it's pretty simple to set up and play. Try it.

http://spatula-city.org/~im14u2c/intv/
Old 07 February 2020, 20:03   #3
SquawkBox
Speedbump gimme goosebump

Send a message via ICQ to SquawkBox
Or you could download v5 of Nostalgia. On that official Mattel page, there are direct links to grab every mandatory item to run the GUI (a la gamebase), including the game packs. The emulator is old admittedly, but it seems to work just fine on my 64-bit Windows 7 system. Just disable Monect HID Device in Controller settings if a game fails to launch. I don't play the games myself, so feel free to experiment a bit to get things to your liking. Oh, and good luck having controls properly configured. For some reason, Monect devices keep coming back in that panel, even though I had them both disabled. Ah, well...
http://www.intellivision.us/intvgame.../nostalgia.php

Last edited by SquawkBox; 07 February 2020 at 22:30.
Old 08 February 2020, 09:16   #4
-=ARA=-

Thank you very much!

Now I have something to play with later today
Old 09 February 2020, 20:11   #5
SquawkBox
Speedbump gimme goosebump

Send a message via ICQ to SquawkBox
I stumbled upon these two bad boys as of late :
https://archive.org/details/INTYLIVES
https://archive.org/details/INYYROCKS
Intellivision Lives! and Intellivision Rocks! volumes for the PC. For the record, PS2 and Gamecube have lives! among their arcade compilations. Mount either of the ISOs (or both), click the .exe e.q. Inty_Rox.exe and enjoy the very rich content, documents, trivia, you name it... Everything will run in full screen (with borders), very slick interface. Only downside, you will have to install Quicktime player v5 and also Acrobat Reader v4 . I did, and it didn't alter my system the least although it should be mentioned some people might be reluctant to install such ancient Adobe trash (.OCX files aka ActiveX control did cause instabilities in the past with Win9x systems). Controls are mapped to the keyboard (maybe using Joy2Key could be of some help), check the key assigns in preferences panel. There are a couple of games that they couldn't include due to licensing issues (like the ones featuring Hanna-Barbera characters).