Old 15 July 2011, 00:41   #1
gehtjanx
Banned

Exclamation Selling: Prototype CD32 adapter / Amiga 4000 broken

Hello,

Buy it - or not, no discussions please Now go for it:

- Protoype CD32 PSX Adapter.
from Paul Willingham.
Only 2 known worldwide, 1 piece here for sale.
There are some changes to the normal selling ones. It has a bug when using analouge PSX Controllers, but works fine with digital ones. Many modes supported, autofire etc. Please note that this is a PROTOTYPE and not the FULL sale adapter. There are some changes (no LED blink, L1/L2 swapped etc) as there were improvements I figured out with Paul.

Price is 75 Euros or offer.

- Amiga 4000 broken
Selling full Amiga 4000, case is white and well looking very good no yellow. Including a HD Disk drive and an 3640 CPU card. Case is complete, PSU is working, HD drive, all holdings (drives, HDD), Daugtherboard and main board as well as BUSTER 11 and Kickstart (v3.0). NOTE MAIN BOARD IS DEFECTIVE. It _maybe could get repaired by some that KNOWS HOW TO DO This. A4000 is NOT BOOTING. No further tests etc.

Optinal: Fast RAM (amount unknown, 4 pieces), keyboard, CD/DVD drive, more HD drives available (up to 4).

Only sold as package complete A4000D (except some screws and drive covers I don't have anymore).

If interested, make an offer.

Article in middle europe. Hope somebody could do with the parts,
gehtjanx
Old 15 July 2011, 01:35   #2
fitzsteve
Professional slacker!

Send a message via MSN to fitzsteve
Any Photo's of the A4000? Battery/caps leaking?
Old 15 July 2011, 13:23   #3
Phantom
Adventurer

Photo of the prototype adapter too? Thanks.
Old 15 July 2011, 16:31   #4
gehtjanx
Banned

Hello,

> fitzsteve
I can make photos and send per mail. caps leaking = no (as far as I can see), Battery leaking = yes, board damaged and has to be repaired by profi.

> Phantom
Nothing special from outside, it's complete as the "normal" model, but differs in programming a lot. As said, analouge is buggy (its NOT damaged, I have got 2 "first ones", behavieng exactly the same), the LED will not blink on mode change (as this was a suggetion done by me), L1/L2 and R1/R2 are swapped (as this was a suggetion done by me) etc. So this is workin on digital pads 100% so you can use it. If you are an collector, this is really rare as there are only 2 in the wilds with that programming. 100% garantee that this are the first ever produced and I was tester, maybe I can include some mails (suggetions I wrote to Paul) when buying this.

Looks like:
http://amiga68k.de/wp-content/upload.../PSAdapter.jpg
(not original pic, but looks the same. I think the 9 pin Sub D is blue instead of white. My normal model has a white one, too, so this is the only thing that differs from outside.

Maybe I can make a photo or video, but later

gehtjanx
Old 15 July 2011, 16:37   #5
Phantom
Adventurer

From your pic I can assure you that I have exactly the same from Paul. Do you know if he still produces those adapters?
Old 15 July 2011, 17:01   #6
gehtjanx
Banned

@ Phantom:

I wrote that this is not my picture, it just looks the same expect that the color of 9 pin sub d connector is blue instead of white. Your's may look the same, but its PROGRAMMED different (there is a chip inside which converts PSX for CD32 etc). This I sale here was never sold to someone else as me. So again: THIS IS A PROTOYPE and differs from functions etc. to the "normal" sale model. It may be for collectors, gamers should get the "normal" model with all modes and improvements Paul and I have figured out.

It should be available, but I heared Paul had an accident (?) Not sure about, but last I heard was that there is no fast delivery. Maybe this is wrong, so no garantee about it.

gehtjnax
Old 16 July 2011, 23:17   #7
dwayneh

interested in the A4000. PM sent

Old 16 July 2011, 23:51   #8
gehtjanx
Banned

answered, please read and get what I want to tell you.
Old 17 July 2011, 00:11   #9
kipper2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
From your pic I can assure you that I have exactly the same from Paul. Do you know if he still produces those adapters?
\

Paul is not making them any more, There is new code out for the shredster guitar available
Old 17 July 2011, 13:38   #10
gehtjanx
Banned

OK, so this again is a PROTOYPE with an UNOFFICIAL / NOT SOLD software code that differs significantly from the "normal" sold ones.

It works on original pads 100%:
http://scacom.bplaced.net/Collection...ps1/ps111p.jpg

Please note that on this controller there are bugs and lot of changes:
http://scacom.bplaced.net/Collection...ps1/ps115p.jpg

- no LED blink on mode change
- no guitar mode
- L1/L2 and R1/R2 are swapped etc.

All the things I talked to him were changed and again this is one of 2 known adapters with that early firmware software code. Impossible to get elsewhere for collectors or fans this could be interesting.

gehtjnax
Old 26 July 2011, 10:20   #11
gehtjanx
Banned

Exclamation

A4000 sold

Pics of CD32 adapter [available]

gehtjnax