English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 19 April 2024, 00:23   #1
mrmocha

Few questions about the Linux build

Hello,

I enjoy using fs-uae on my Linux desktops. I've been using the base version 3.1.66 and the Launcher 3.1.68. Today I noticed there is a version called "FS-UAE-3" located here: https://fs-uae.net/builds/stable

What is the difference between regular FS-UAE and FS-UAE-3?

Also, it seems like most of the lower half of the Launcher functionality isn't doing anything on my system. I cannot get any screenshots to appear in the boxes and there is no information from the GameBase. I posted a screenshot below of someone that has all of this configured somehow. I would like to know more about doing this on my desktop. Thanks.

Old 19 April 2024, 22:22   #2
mrmocha

Nevermind. I figured out you have to log on to openretro to get all the Metadata to populate. Its strange though that not all the games show up in the list after you refresh the database.