English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 23 April 2024, 08:22   #1
SzulcBrew

Files acces issue

Hi.
In WinUAE 5.2 and 5.1 I have a strange problem with accessing the disk or disk image, and even files from directories on the emulation side. After installing AmigaOs 3.2 (68040, 128MB Fast, UAEGFX, kick 3.2.2 in my configuration). Regardless of the type of disk mounted in WinUAE (HDF image or a real Amiga disk), I cannot update Hotfix 3.2.2.1. I get a message about lack of disk space and I have tried HDF of different sizes (512 MB, 2 GB) and partitions of similar sizes. I can do this by working with directories. However, after the update, I started receiving a message when starting Workbench about missing files, e.g. in the WBStartup directory or the C directory, for example conclip. When I point to a file, it is executed. This happens in every case (when I use HDF, real Amiga disk or directories). Is there any way to fix this?
Old 23 April 2024, 15:52   #2
Nor Bert
Norbert

Is this a problem on older versions of the emulator?
Old 23 April 2024, 18:14   #3
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

If both HDF and directory filesystem have same problems, it has to be Amiga side problem (UAE does not know nothing about files when accessing HDF).

Perhaps some bad patch that causes problems if KS 3.2+?