English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > New to Emulation or Amiga scene > Member Introductions

Old 01 March 2013, 13:37   #1
Prosonic

Greetings

evening from downunder

im just another fan that decided to revusit both the amiga and my youth (i wish) & ill apoligise in advance if futrure posts that may miss a search result its nice to see there is a good flollowing of the amiga

tho im 39 now (ouch) in my teens my uncle had an amiga 500 and games like defender of the crown and street rod just blew me away

my first amiga was a600 i got on clearance then and amiga 2000 both units i have no idea how i parted with them or what happened to them, a friend of mine whom im still in contact with even has an Amiga 1000 phoenix gathering dust but no longer works

now older and a home owner i went and purchased what i dreamed of owning in my younger days an a1200 im awaiting to arrive in freight from the next state, along with and ide to cf adaptor and pcmcia to cf adapter as it just seems the way to go, tho i dont have a screen with scart input

i have seen rgb to vga adaptors do these work? id be mainly using games like settlers, super skidmarks etc

Kind reguard

Peter