English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 26 January 2021, 00:41   #1
honx

bitronic.pl (former amiga.net.pl) spam/junk

how can i contact amiga.net.pl? their contact form doesn't work, there is a blank page after sending a message.
sending to a2@amiga.net.pl doesn't work, i get "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender..."
i can't send anything to this email but i still receive polish crap mails from this a2@amiga.net.pl email!

i want them to STOP spamming polish emails! i don't speak polish!!! lateley there were way too many emails from this shop anyway...
i guess i'll have to classify a2@amiga.net.pl as junk/spam sender. but then i won't receive any status mails regarding shipping alarcity...
i assume, before marking a2@amiga.net.pl as junk i'll have to cancel alarcity preorder first...
there are also parts of their "new" website in polish which are unreadable for me because i DON'T speak polish!!!

Last edited by honx; 23 April 2021 at 13:25.
Old 26 January 2021, 07:59   #2
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
Yes, it seems the credit of that site is constantly dropping. Their emails were at least bilingual in the past, but nowadays I also receive their spam in polish only.
Old 26 January 2021, 09:10   #3
jurassicman

I never received any spam email from amiga.net.pl maybe you guys should only untick the "send me offers by email" option on your personal page (I haven't check if there is such option but I guess so...)
Old 26 January 2021, 09:42   #4
honx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicman View Post
maybe you guys should only untick the "send me offers by email" option on your personal page (I haven't check if there is such option but I guess so...)
there is no such option in my personal page. and if there is any link in email providing this feature, i can't read it because everything is written for users in poland only and not readable for anyone outside poland (including me).
Old 19 April 2021, 13:52   #5
honx

these guys just don't stop sending polish only mails which are not readable for anyone outside poland.
today i received polish spam again. so today i finally added bitronic.pl to spam/junk filter. that's enough!

btw. what happened to the thread title? this word should mean "spam". what does "spamski" mean?
Old 20 April 2021, 20:24   #6
honx

what does this "spamski" shenanigans in title mean?
Old 20 April 2021, 21:58   #7
zipper

Polish for Spam...
Old 21 April 2021, 11:23   #8
Tigerskunk
Inviyya Dude!

haha. well done.

Muchski Spamski.
Old 21 April 2021, 12:59   #9
mateusz_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by honx View Post
how can i contact amiga.net.pl? their contact form doesn't work, there is a blank page after sending a message.
sending to a2@amiga.net.pl doesn't work, i get "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender..."
i can't send anything to this email but i still receive polish crap mails from this a2@amiga.net.pl email!

i want them to STOP spamming polish emails! i don't speak polish!!! lateley there were way too many emails from this shop anyway...
i guess i'll have to classify a2@amiga.net.pl as junk/spam sender. but then i won't receive any status mails regarding shipping alarcity...
i assume, before marking a2@amiga.net.pl as junk i'll have to cancel alarcity preorder first...
there are also parts of their "new" website in polish which are unreadable for me because i DON'T speak polish!!!

They renamed to Bitronic: https://bitronic.pl/
Old 22 April 2021, 08:59   #10
honx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateusz_s View Post
They renamed to Bitronic: https://bitronic.pl/
i know that already...
Quote:
so today i finally added bitronic.pl to spam/junk filter. that's enough!
there's still no way to contact.
Old 22 April 2021, 09:26   #11
Solo Kazuki

This spam is probably real spam, not from them. I had similar problem when someone break in to my account and start to use one of my email addresses to send random spam. It was only one day, but thanks to spam blockers who send back these mails i can see what senseless messages were sent.

Maybe try put text from spam to translator, this way You can know what is in message. I suppose it's completely rubbish. Moreover, since they're changed name and domain and original owner of this address probably even doesn't know about this.
Old 22 April 2021, 09:42   #12
Solo Kazuki

Quote:
what does this "spamski" shenanigans in title mean?

It means something like "spamish".
Old 22 April 2021, 09:51   #13
honx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo Kazuki View Post
This spam is probably real spam, not from them. I had similar problem when someone break in to my account and start to use one of my email addresses to send random spam. It was only one day, but thanks to spam blockers who send back these mails i can see what senseless messages were sent.
these polish only emails i got came from bitronic.pl and these emails also had the same design like other emails from the shop.
links were also referring to bitronic.pl, so at least the latest polish only email came from them and not any unknown spammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo Kazuki View Post
Moreover, since they're changed name and domain and original owner of this address probably even doesn't know about this.
as i said, these polish only emails i received lately (in april), came from from bitronic.pl already, NOT from old amiga.net.pl;
it's just the topic, that's old already. my first post regarding this polish only junk issue was from january, that's months ago.
back then i received that crap from amiga.net.pl but today (APRIL) i receive crap from bitronic.pl, so it's them. noone else.

Last edited by honx; 22 April 2021 at 10:02.
Old 23 April 2021, 13:27   #14
honx

can any moderator please change title of the topic? this "spamski" shenanigans is really bothering me!
and since amiga.net.pl changed to bitronic.pl it's no longer amiga.net.pl spam, it's bitronic.pl spam/junk.

i already changed title to something more fitting but that change doesn't display in amiga scene forum.
Old 23 April 2021, 16:29   #15
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
i already changed title to something more fitting but that change doesn't display in amiga scene forum.
Once you create a thread you cannot change the title.

What you changed was your first post's title; it doesn't reflect the thread title.

Only a GMod or RCK can do this for you.
Old 23 April 2021, 16:49   #16
honx

i NEVER created a thread, calling it "spamski". i would have typed simply "spam" or "junk".
so some moderator must be responsible for that shenaninigans.

in world of players forums (like eab also based on vbulletin software) i can change thread title.
there in world of players i'm only a normal moderator (i'm no supermod and no administrator).
there i am able to change thread titles by changing first post's title, also reflecting thread title.
another way changing a thread title is doubleclicking on thread title and change it in forum.

if you don't want to change it, is there at least any way for me to hide that thread?
so that i don't have to see that shit once i visit amiga scene forum? i HATE that word!

Last edited by honx; 23 April 2021 at 16:57.
Old 23 April 2021, 16:57   #17
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
that's the point, i NEVER created a thread, calling it "spamski".
some moderator must be responsible for that shenaninigans.
I really doubt a moderator would be messing with titles like that.

Quote:
in world of players forums (like eab also based on vbulletin software) i can change thread title.
there in world of players i'm only a normal moderator (i'm no supermod and no administrator).
there i am able to change thread titles by changing first post's title, also reflecting thread title.
another way changing a thread title is doubleclicking on thread title and change it in forum.
You could do this at World of Players as your a moderator.

Moderators here can change / amend / delete threads in their own section

Quote:
if you don't want to change it, is there at least any way for me to hide that thread?
so that i don't have to see that shit once i visit amiga scene forum? i HATE that word!
Got nothing to do with me; if you haven't noticed I'm no longer a GMod, and haven't been for almost a year now...
Old 23 April 2021, 18:32   #18
honx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
fact is: i did NOT chose this so called "word". i didn't even know that shitty word until i read it here!!!
so if not wasn't me, who else is responsible for that shenanigans?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 23 April 2021, 23:48   #19
Cobe

I've also tried to change the thread title here https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=100871&page=3 for the same reasonse and asked some mod to do it but nothing.. Heck the the threads could even be merged...
Old 24 April 2021, 01:28   #20
honx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobe View Post
now i know what happened. i didn't open a topic! originally i posted about these spam/junk mails in cobe's "avoid amiga.net.pl" thread.
afterwards it got separated into its own thread/topic by whoever. so there IS a moderator responsible for this shenanigans. convicted!