English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 23 May 2019, 21:01   #1
Caly

Amiga joystick not appearing in the list of controllers (Macbook)

Hello everyone

I'm using FS-UAE for a month and it's working fine I've been playing the Lemmings like crazy since I installed the emulator.
But I wanted to play games requiring a joystick and I wanted to use my beloved Mindscape Powerplayer. I've searched the forum and saw that I needed a DB9 USB adapter, which I bought at Retronic Design.
I've received the adapter today and I thought that it would miraculously work without much effort. I plugged the joystick to the adapter, plugged the adapter to the USB port, opened FS-UAE but.... it's not appearing on the list of the controllers...

I'm using FS-UAE 2.9.8dev2 on my Macbook pro (Mojave OS)
If someone could tell me what I should do to make my joystick work, I would be forever thankful! (I miss playing Player Manager so muuuuuuch! )
(sorry if I made some mistakes, english is not my native language)