English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hall Of Light > HOL contributions

Old 17 November 2020, 21:29   #1
christopherpm

Infestation (Psygnosis) - Portugese release by Portidata - uploaded

Hi, I have created a folder called 'Infestation (Psygnosis) - TNT Release' in the FTP site. Within that folder are box scans, disk scan, manual scan and registration card scan of the Portugese release of Pysgnosis Infestation.

The Portugese publisher was called 'Portidata'. I am unsure what the 'TNT' relates to - maybe a budget series? It would make sense because this appears to be number 8 in the series.

The only other title that I know of in this series is 'Fire & Forget II'
Old 17 November 2020, 22:14   #2
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherpm View Post
Hi, I have created a folder called 'Infestation (Psygnosis) - TNT Release' in the FTP site. Within that folder are box scans, disk scan, manual scan and registration card scan of the Portugese release of Pysgnosis Infestation.

The Portugese publisher was called 'Portidata'. I am unsure what the 'TNT' relates to - maybe a budget series? It would make sense because this appears to be number 8 in the series.

The only other title that I know of in this series is 'Fire & Forget II'
I take it the actual game is in English and not language converted to Portugese?
Old 18 November 2020, 00:11   #3
clenched

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherpm View Post
Added. I guess left, right, top are box edges. There's not really a place for those but you still got HOL credit for all 10 pictures.