English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 25 July 2012, 20:10   #1
Angus
Amiga Games Database

Amiga Magazines for (free) collection - Wilts UK

Hi all, I have got a stack of Amiga magazines that I would ideally like to go to a loving home. Failing that, the dreaded dump. If anybody is interested and can pick them up in Wiltshire, pm me. Its all or nothing, I'm afraid, and there's probably a car boot full. I believe I have: Pretty much every issue of the One The first 50 or so of Amiga Power A considerable collection of CU Amiga (early ish) The early Amiga (ST) Formats the first 70-ish Amiga Computing - first 70-ish assorted Zero and ACE issues. There will be some games too if anybody is interested. Cheers. Edit: Yeah, I didn't put them in Marketplace myself, 'cos I'm not buying, selling, swapping or trading them - they're a bunch of Amiga memories for nostalgic Amigans - for free.

Last edited by Angus; 25 July 2012 at 23:19.
Old 26 July 2012, 03:37   #2
lesta_smsc

I suppose dumping them would be a complete waste! One option is to flog them on eBay but put them as buy it now for a rediculous figure. I've not looked in detail, but any of these need scanning for HOL?
Old 26 July 2012, 09:51   #3
Codetapper
2 contact me: email only!

AMR needs lots of them, yes...
Old 29 July 2012, 18:24   #4
Keir

Would you be prepared to put the Amiga Powers in a box and have them picked up by courier (from outside your front door would be fine!)? I'd like to scan them. Currently halfway through Amiga Formats (done to #65)... Forgot about an Ebay auction ended today which included all I'm missing of those.