English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 22 August 2002, 23:41   #1
griblly

Maupiti island solution

Having played this game years ago and failing dismally to complete the solution...dying in the pond or sitting in the basement trying to decide what the inscription means..Having now returned to this enigma courtesy of Winuae I was hoping an english solution or preferably a hint file might be available.My french is too shaky to cope with the only file I can find on Aminet.Game save is not possible either as Winuae can`t cope with the custom save disk format.Having to snapshot the state of the game.

Old 23 August 2002, 00:43   #2
Uukrul

I've found the solution here: http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.ph...Maupiti+Island

but the link to the solution is broken, so you can post a message in the Home of the Underdogs forum asking for the file.

Last edited by Uukrul; 23 August 2002 at 00:50.

Old 24 August 2002, 00:28   #3
Unregistered

Smile

Thanks for the prompt reply Uukrul ...I had noted that underdogs had a broken link but not that they ran a forum..DOH!..had been loathe to advise of broken link etc having read the FAQ...Didn`t read your reply properly and sent message regarding link etc.....Oh f8ck it what I really mean to say is thks and I will redirect my enquiry to their forum..fingers crossed:-)