English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

Old 08 May 2010, 00:41   #1
lost_loven

Buddha Flash Phoenix Edition question for AMIKIT

Not sure where to post this but ...

When is Amikit going to have the Buddha Flash Phoenix Edition back in stock?

I want to purchase one now or is it something we won't see again.. And to make sure of something, will it work on my a3000 with super buster 7? or anything else i should know that will make it work with my system? As it stands, it is a plain old a3k with 2 megs chip, 4 megs fast and 3.1 roms.

lost
Old 08 May 2010, 08:13   #2
Jope
-

Hi,

Since you mentioned you were unsure where to post a question like this:

Amigakit is still in business and very active. If you have something to ask, you should contact them directly using the "contact" link on their site's menu bar..

Sure, I guess you can ask them here too, but this isn't something anyone else is bound to know. Naturally the answer may benefit others, so I won't delete this thread.

Just something for everyone to remember, if you require support from them specifically, then don't post here.. You'll get better service by contacting them directly instead of waiting for them to notice you here.

Actually since I'm on this subject, the same goes with anything made by Jens Schönfeld. If you have a bug report or want to moan about something not working, contact him. He'll never know if you moan on some web forum..
Old 08 May 2010, 13:56   #3
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost_loven View Post
Not sure where to post this but ...

When is Amikit going to have the Buddha Flash Phoenix Edition back in stock?

I want to purchase one now or is it something we won't see again.. And to make sure of something, will it work on my a3000 with super buster 7? or anything else i should know that will make it work with my system? As it stands, it is a plain old a3k with 2 megs chip, 4 megs fast and 3.1 roms.

lost
Aye jope is right, .
They have only just gone out of stock. We should have more stock soon.

Have'nt had any complains of it not working with buster 7, so I cant see why you would have any problems.
Old 08 May 2010, 15:55   #4
lost_loven

thanks for the info, i did get a email back from amigakit, but the reply seemed kind of like a bot, it refer ed me to a ide adapter for the a4000 and said there was none in stock. I noticed amigakit staff on here also so was hoping to get a more of human response. which is great and guess i just have to wait to see if more come in to stock if at all. As for the super buster 7 info i might take the chance, never know.. if anyone else can confirm it this, it would be appreciated. thanks again.

lost