English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 26 April 2011, 01:20   #1
yaretzi

Looking to sell various amiga games

Hi,

I've joined this forum specifically to post this!

Found a load of amiga games in the loft, belonging to one of my older stepbrothers. Looking to sell them, but they don't seem to sell on eBay so I thought I'd come here.

Please note they're all untested as I don't have a console (I'm 21, I never even knew an amiga existed before my mom unearthed these games (*runs* )).

1) space harrier II, with floppy disc and manual, box pretty good condition, couple of scuffs to the side edges of the box
2) magnum 4 'giant multi-disc pack' however only includes 'magnum 4 - batman the caped crusader' and an ocean zip-loc bag, box pretty good condition, couple of scuffs to the side edges of the box
3) shadow warriors, includes disc 1 and 2, the manual, little postcard thingie to send off, and an ocean zip-loc bag, box pretty much mint condition
4) teenage mutant hero turtles with disc and green ziploc type bag thingie... box is again pretty good, with only one real scuff to the corner
5) robocop with disc and 2 ocean zip-loc bags, box is a bit depressed in the corner but pretty solid.
6) rick dangerous with disc, poster, and little comic. box is mint.
7) wheels of fire - the ultimate driving compilation with disc and manual, box a tiny bit scuffed in one corner but otherwise totally fine
8) street fighter II turbo for super nintendo, comes in a tin with manual and cartridge, the tin is sort of speckled with ...I guess rust, but it's not rust...

I also have 3 controllers which I'm not sure what they'er for... they're like joysticks, with two red buttons on the joystick and two circular red ones on the base. from what I can see of the label it says cheetah 125+, a wire comes out and runs down to a connection where it branches off with a smaller grey wire. All pretty decent condition, tiny bit grubby in the holes of the joystick etc but not that bad.

I have a paypal address, and I'm also willing to put them on eBay either as an auction or an agreed buy-it-now price if people want extra security.

Anyway thanks for reading, please don't shout at me for being such an amiga noob, and hopefully some of you will want to buy these baffling old games ^^ if you don't, could you please suggest anywhere else I could sell these?

Thought I'd post some pics:

Last edited by yaretzi; 26 April 2011 at 01:44. Reason: added pics :)

Old 07 May 2011, 00:00   #2
Skope
Protracker

Interrested in Rick Dangerous. How much would you want for that?